Random good picture Not show
(1) Wimbledon has been a launch pad for so many players.
(2) The dog hurt one of its pad when it stepped upon a thorny path.
(3) You'll have to pad out the chair with some more cloth before recovering it.
(4) She doodled on a pad as she spoke.
(5) Press on the wound with a large pad of cotton wool.
(6) The child let his mother pad the chair.
(7) Have a pad and pencil ready and jot down some of your thoughts.
(8) Use an abrasive pad for stubborn stains.
(9) I tore another sheet from the pad.
(10) The rocket lifted off from its launching pad.
(11) She always kept a pad and pencil by the phone.
(12) Ellington's band was a launching pad for many gifted jazz musicians.
(13) Each student should have a pencil and pad.
(14) He moved back into his old bachelor pad.
(15) Keep a telephone pad and a pen to hand.
(16) She scribbled down the directions on her pad.
(17) He withdrew the needle and placed a pad of cotton-wool over the spot.
(18) The hospital has built a helicopter pad.
(19) She doodled a bird on a pad.
(20) I have a pad and pencil for taking notes.
(21) Annie took out her drawing pad and pencil to dash off a sketch of the Indians.
(22) Pad the back of a car seat with a pillow.
(23) The hotel has its own helicopter pad.
(24) Come back to my pad.
(25) The pad is impregnated with insecticide.
(26) I'm going over to his pad this evening.
(27) Welland made a pretence of writing a note in his pad.
(28) She wiped her eye make-up off with a cotton wool pad. Sentencedict.com
(29) Two booster rockets will power the shuttle off the pad.
(30) The helicopter was hovering about 100 metres above the pad.