Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Anyway, say packagers, their wrappings have become lighter.
2. There his talent was spotted by Harry Chesler, who was a "packager" a supplier of comic strips to publishers.
3. An evaluation method for accuracy of cement packager was presented based on mathematical statistics.
4. The paper introduces a new design for full-automatic packager .
5. APPLICATION: Full - automatic packager is applicable for packing oblong, quadrate, round, oval and shaped candies.
6. WoodwardIndustrial Controls serves OEM, packager, and end user customers, providing complete, integrated turbine control systems.
7. Icon Packager is a great software to change icons.
8. For example, should a packager be willing to pay more for 30% pre-consumer content than for 30% post-consumer content?
9. Do you think that solutions like the iPhone Packager, which converts Flash apps to native iPhone apps, will be adequate?
10. A master packager knows how to integrate art and nature without any traces of embellishment, so that the person so packaged is no commodity but a human being, lively and lovely.
11. As a packager, you will rarely create packages from scratch as we have done in the previous section.
12. Second, the packager should evaluate the lifecycle of each of the asset's individual artifacts.
13. A master packager knows how to integrate art and any traces of embellishment.
14. No apologies for subjectivity are in order, though, because each packager should decide based on his or her own criteria.
15. But Apple may have dashed Adobe's hopes for one key feature included in CS5: Packager for iPhone.
16. Now generate the binary plug-in JAR file by right-clicking WSRRplug-inExport.jardesc and selecting Open JAR Packager.
17. The many boutique Chinese vineyards are proving a tourist draw; a California tour packager called China Wine Tours offers trips that include visits to five or six wineries.
18. In addition to the main toolkit, some extras are available, including an OpenGL wrapper and a packager for creating Mac OS X applications.
19. Each independent work retains its own copyright and license, and the collective work itself is typically distributed as a whole under a separate license chosen by the packager.
20. Both thermoforming and cold- forming of foil are routinely done on this new and highly versatile blister -pack line at contract packager Brecon Pharmaceuticals in Wales.
20. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
21. The paper introduces electric control design for miniature full automatic packager .
22. But to make thermoform -fill-seal an investment that pays off for both ends of the process, the packager needs to produce adequate volume to counteract capital costs.
23. We've already seen unprecedented interest from developers about the Packager for iPhone and are excited to see dozens of apps already delivered to the Apple App store.
More similar words: package, packaged, package tour, repackage, prepackage, pay package, prepackaged, package deal, software package, package holiday, packaging, lockage, wreckage, blockage, pack animal, luggage rack, kick against, buck against, knock against, backpacking, backpacker, backpack, back pack, linkage, soakage, leakage, corkage, dark ages, breakage, shrinkage.