1. The passengers travelled packed together like cattle.
2. The boys were packed together in a small room.
3. We all packed together into one car.
4. It was untrue that passengers travelled packed together like cattle.
5. They lay packed together in the gloom, trying to make themselves comfortable on the wires.
6. In enamel these crystals are very closely and beautifully packed together soas to constitute 99 percent by volume of the material.
7. The envelopes were packed together in bundles and secured with thick elastic bands.
8. For two hours, they're packed together as the Hercules fly low above the make believe battle zone.
9. The full text of the Solicitors' Incorporated Practice Rules 1988 is included in this pack, together with an introduction.
10. Actually,[sentencedict.com/pack together.html] the way helical molecules pack together is not of great interest because their structures are too rigidly determined and unyielding.
11. A defensive howl is used to keep the pack together and strangers away, to stand their ground and protect young pups who cannot yet travel from danger, and protect kill sites.
12. Her father's shoes pack together, ready to brush clean.
13. A cohesive arch occurs when particle-to-particle bonds form, allowing the material to pack together and obstruct flow.
14. The US Postal team leader's position was never threatened during the 155km race, as he remained within the pack together with his closest challengers.
More similar words: stick together, knock together, blacktop, go back to, date back to, turn back to, trace back to, back-to-back, back to back, together, come back to earth, go together, all together, get together, altogether, get-together, band together, come together, call together, add together, put together, hold together, hang together, draw together, stay together, togetherness, pull together, together with, piece together, huddle together.