Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The Kon-Tiki sailed across the Pacific Ocean propelled by wind power.
(2) The Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean in the earth.
(3) Many short rivers flow into the Pacific Ocean.
(4) The island's in the Pacific Ocean; I'm not at liberty to say exactly where, because we're still negotiating for its purchase.
(5) China borders on the Pacific Ocean.
(6) They spent many days cruising the northern Pacific Ocean.
(7) Hawaii is in the Pacific ocean.
(8) California borders the Pacific Ocean.
(9) The current warming of the Pacific Ocean is unequaled in amplitude.
(10) A city of southern California on the Pacific Ocean west of Los Angeles. It is a resort and residential community with varied light industries. Population, 86(Sentencedict.com),905.
(11) An island country of the southwest Pacific Ocean comprising the eastern half of New Guinea, the Bismarck Archipelago, the western Solomons, and adjacent islands.
(12) It is more than 3,500 kilomters from the Atlantic Ocean on the east coast to the Pacific Ocean on the west.
(13) Legend has it that the tribe came from across the Pacific Ocean.
(14) The largest measured wave in history rose in the Pacific Ocean to a height of thirty-four meters.
(15) El Nino is caused by abnormal amounts of warm water in the Pacific Ocean.
(16) It is one of the largest mountain ranges under the Pacific ocean.
(17) The Soviet Union extended all the way from the Baltic Sea to the Pacific Ocean.
(18) Oceania , continent between the Indian Ocean and the South Pacific Ocean.
(19) A necklace sea star nestles among the C-shaped emerald tentacles of anchor coral in the western Pacific Ocean.
(20) The capital of the overseas territory of French Polynesia, a port on the northwest coast of Tahiti in the Society Islands of the southern Pacific Ocean. It is a commercial and tourist center.
(21) The corals were discovered at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, near the Hawaiian Islands.
(22) Apollo program : Apollo 11 splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean.
(23) After leaving mainland Asia, the path crosses Japan's Ryukyu Islands and curves southeast through the Pacific Ocean where the maximum duration of totality reaches 6 min 39 s.
(24) Dubbed Pleasant Island in the 18th Century by the captain of a passing British ship - it is the world's smallest independent republic, a coral speck dwarfed by the vastness of the Pacific Ocean.
(25) A volcanic island of Papua New Guinea in the Solomon Islands of the southwest Pacific Ocean. It was discovered by Louis de Bougainville in 7'8.
(26) Several theories have recently been advanced toto explain decadal changes in the North Pacific Ocean.
(27) But even if he was a deadbeat dad and a bit of a nut, Duffy had a dream as big as the Pacific Ocean and little could deter him.
(28) The recent quakes in Japan, New Zealand and Chile were all located on the 'ring of fire, ' a seismically active zone encircling the basin of the Pacific Ocean.
(29) U.S. biologists hope to lure wayward whales back to Pacific ocean.
(30) We rode back to my japanese tatami-style house in Meilun Hualian. The Pacific Ocean glistened in the east. Cloud-covered mountains towered high above us to the west.
More similar words: arctic ocean, pacific, atlantic ocean, pacification, pacifier, pacifist, pacifism, pacifistic, pacify, ocean, oceanic, oceania, pacifying, ocean floor, ocean liner, oceanology, specific, oceanographer, ocean current, oceanography, nonspecific, unspecific, oceanographic, specificity, specifically, magnifico, specific heat, intraspecific, specification, specifications.