Random good picture Not show
1. The game pachinko became a national obsession .
2. She took him to a pachinko parlor, a long narrow room full of people pressed against upright machines.
3. Along with prostitution, property and drugs, pachinko is their biggest source of revenue.
4. A hot new pachinko machine from a backstreet maker in Osaka has taken the underworld by storm.
5. Cops and gangsters alike prefer to see pachinko remain uneasily in limbo.
6. Ironically, pachinko was introduced in 1948 as a harmless game for children.
7. Technically(sentencedict.com), playing pachinko for cash prizes is illegal.
8. Few are keen to do so since pachinko provides lots of well-paid jobs for retired policemen.
9. Pachinko stocks were the best-performing equities in the market over the following six months.
10. Much of this money came from Japan's ubiquitous pachinko parlours, gambling shops frequently operated by ethnic Koreans.
11. The filter-through of stimulus cash to the pachinko parlours has historical precedent.
12. "It's a little like a pachinko machine, " Frechette says, referring to a type of vertical pinball gaming machine found in Japan.
13. Software Description: About Pachinko a Go Go! , This is an exciting Japanese slot game simulation.
14. MAS Capital Group Signed Exclusive Agreement with a Pachinko Machine Recycling Company to Act as Its Financial Advisor.
15. Kunio Busujima, the 83-year-old founder of pachinko gambling machine maker Sankyo Co Ltd, was third with a net worth of $5.4 billion, Forbes said.
16. Cars and skyscrapers and clangorous pachinko parlours play havoc with the Memoirs of a Geisha dreams we bring to the city.
17. In 2007, pachinko revenues are thought to have surpassed those of the entire Japanese restaurant industry.
18. The authorities have been reluctant to crack down on pachinko for other reasons as well.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Most industries that size would be cherished by the authorities, but pachinko inspires a certain ambivalence.
20. With so much loose cash around, it is no surprise that the yakuza have moved into pachinko.
21. It turned out she took his money only to play pachinko.
22. So far at least two cabinet members have confirmed acceptance of campaign contributions from the pachinko industry.
23. Make a fortune and have fun Come to the pachinko parlor!
24. His political organization received contributions amounting to200, 000 yen ($2, 400) from a pachinko owner with ethnic ties to North Korea.
25. Before they noticed , somebody actually fed into the marketplace $100 million worth of little pachinko credit slips.
26. Defeat the 999 spectra through a series of challenges thrill of pinball, pachinko and marble mayhem.
27. Topics such as celebrity gossip, the latest horse-racing developments, and pachinko tips are generally not of interest to our readers.
28. They will help you determine how much of your cash you want to put into the online Pachinko machine.
29. Largely because of the legal grey zone in which they thrive, pachinko parlour operators are not listed on the stock exchange. The producers of the machines, however, are tipped to perform strongly.
30. TOKYO – On a narrow Tokyo street, near a beef bowl restaurant and a pachinko parlor, Aya Tsukioka demonstrated new clothing designs that she hopes will ease Japan's growing fears of crime.
More similar words: think on, think of, think out, think over, think of as, washing machine, weighing machine, threshing machine, chink, chinked, aching, kachin, kachina, machine, teach-in, teaching, reaching, leaching, coaching, poaching, broaching, machinery, preaching, machinist, reach into, machining, attaching, bleaching, machine tool, machine gun.