Random good picture Not show
1) In a nearby bush a defunct oxyacetylene cutter attracted the attention of a passing stoat.
2) There are such things as oxyacetylene torches, you know.
3) Oxyacetylene flame is the hottest one known for ordinary use.
4) The method and technology of oxyacetylene flame braze welding for main cable wrapping at Shantou Bay Bridge were introduced[Sentencedict.com], and the difficulties of the welding were analyzed.
5) The combustion process of the oxyacetylene flame is a random one, it obtains good result using the Hidden Markov Model(HMM) which has good imitation ability on the random process.
6) Cutting : Oxyacetylene cut off the castings from gate stick.
7) Analysis showed that the oxyacetylene flame cutting heat had reaustenitized a portion of heat-effected layer of the cut section.
8) The flame use oxyacetylene or other burnt gases, for this method, the equipment is simple, the operation is easy, but the difficulty is large.
9) If oxyacetylene flame or plasma is adopted, surface coat that can impact welding quality shall be removed after cutting.
10) For the oxyacetylene flame is widely used in the industrial production, the automatic monitoring of its combustion states is played more and more attention.
11) The preferred method is by oxyacetylene flame. Heat tube first, beginning one inch from edge of valve. Sweep flame around tube in short strokes up and down at right angles to run of tube.
12) Oxyacetylene flame can' be used for welding of pipeline.
13) If the combustion states of the oxyacetylene can be identified by computer, it would make the auto-control of the combustion process better and the productivity improved.
14) Cutting cost is the cost of oxyacetylene cutting 1/3.
15) Briefly introduce oxyacetylene flame spray's equipment, dusty spray, spray technology and application example,(http://sentencedict.com/oxyacetylene.html) which provides a basis for the correct usage of the technology.
16) Mainly in oxyacetylene cutting installed in the gun fire.
17) In this study, CCD camera is used as optical sensor, and the oxyacetylene flame images and image sequences gotten from CCD are used as monitoring values.
18) This article expounds Al coating technology and parameter chosce by analysing the oxyacetylene heat Al coating of iron frying Pan.
19) The coatings having heat-resistant and wear resistant performance can be obtained on copper parent metal by the subsonic speed oxyacetylene flame spraying.
20) Welding and cutting in 1949, Beijing has geo-drilling, electric welding and cutting etc oxyacetylene flame manual operation.
21) The paper presents the structure, principle and effect of iron powder oxyacetylene cutting torch for stainless steel and comparison between this method and the others current at home.
22) The remaining 20 % of the acetylene production is principally used for oxyacetylene cutting, heat treating, and welding.
23) Ni-based and Co-based alloy coatings were made on the Q235 steel substrate by oxyacetylene flame spraying and fusing.
24) Perfect. You and sheldon go to the junkyard and pick up 6 square meters of scrap aluminum?Raj and iw ill get the oxyacetylene torch .
25) This article expounds Al coating technology and parameter chosce by analysing the oxyacetylene heat coating Pan.
26) Composite materials guide can be gotten by strengthening carbon steel guide with oxyacetylene hot spray welding. Replacing high carbon alloy guide with it has a good result.
More similar words: acetylene, acetylcholine, tylenol, xylene, ethylene, propylene, polyethylene, hydroxyapatite, tyler, stylet, style, styler, styled, old style, in style, nicety, peristyle, freestyle, font style, cotyledon, hair style, life style, hairstyle, john tyler, lifestyle, cyclostyle, self-styled, lifestyles, dicotyledon, minority leader.