Random good picture Not show
1. She received an honorary doctorate from Oxford University in recognition of her work for the homeless.
2. This book is published by Oxford University Press.
3. a proctor's assistant at Oxford University or Cambridge University.
4. An honorary degree was conferred on him by Oxford University in 1995.
5. Reply to Publicity Department, FREEPOST, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
6. He was at Oxford University in the late 1960s and established a love of our country which he still cherishes.
7. Many, like Clinton, studied as Rhodes scholars at Oxford University.
8. It's all the brainchild of Oxford University rugby coach Lynn Evans.
9. Read in studio Cricket ... Oxford University have scored an historic victory against county opposition.
10. But for as long as there's an Oxford University, some things will never change. Read in studio Good evening.
11. I enrolled at Oxford University and embarked on a career in advertising in 1975.
12. The first series proved extremely popular and the Oxford University Press, from its Toronto office, suggested publication in book form.
13. Margaret Godfrey worked as a cleaner for Oxford University.
14. Oxford University also has a womens' basketball team.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Rain stopped play in the Parks, with Oxford University on 151 for 5 in their first innings against Northants.
16. But, in a speech to students at Oxford University she also reiterated her opposition to contraception.
17. But for as long as there's an Oxford University, some things will never change.
18. She's a professor of history at Oxford University.
19. Read in studio Oxford University has been banned from fielding one of its best-ever basketball players ... because she's a woman.
20. Eben Kirksey is a Marshall scholar at Oxford University.
21. Oxford University are looking in good shape for Sunday's womens boat race.
22. If he was ever at Oxford University, he left no mark.
23. Students at Oxford University about to be covered in all sorts of disgusting things after their last exam.
24. Please that this letter as confirmation that Oxford University Press will be settling their bills for room and breakfast.
25. The statistics include notes on the Soviet assistance to each country and are to be published by Oxford University Press.
26. The group claims more than 150 monkeys like this have been experimented on at Oxford University.
27. Prepare a computer schedule for a typical working day when the systems described in 5.2.5 are available to Oxford University Press.
28. Approximately half the book production work is material published by Oxford University Press[sentencedict.com], the remainder obtained from other publishers.
29. He was thus the founder of physics teaching in Oxford University.
30. Student welfare officers became concerned about the intensity of Life at oxford University, and in todays report they urge immediate action.
More similar words: stanford university, university, open university, university student, university extension, closed universe, universality, diversity, multiversity, biodiversity, universe, universal, universal postal union, universally, universalist, universalize, universalism, perversity, adversity, universal donor, universal joint, universal language, universal property, universal solvent, universal grammar, oxford, universal suffrage, oxford english dictionary, anniversary, verdun.