(3) The owl fluffed out its feathers.
(4) The owl swooped down on a mouse.
(5) Don't be such a silly owl.
(6) The owl is sacred for many Californian Indian people.
(7) This type of owl prefers a desert habitat.
(8) The owl swooped down on the mouse.
(9) The owl seems to have deserted its nest.
(10) Out in the garden an owl hooted suddenly.
(11) I again heard the call of an owl.
(12) Somewhere in the stillness of the night an owl hooted.
(13) An owl can see in the dark.
(14) The owl was hooting.
(15) The owl is a predatory bird which kills its prey with its claws.
(16) Her new glasses make her look like an owl.
(17) If you are a night owl this really is the place to come to.
(18) The Owl and the Pussycat, who are in love(sentencedict.com/owl.html)[sentencedict.com], went sailing.
(19) These values contrast with correlations between the barn owl and kestrel samples of r 0.189-0.355.
(20) The owl hooted in the beech tree and, to Erika's deep delight, it was answered by another owl.
(21) In fact, Galvin sees protecting the pygmy owl and its habitat as a boon to the economy and wildlife alike.
(22) He never forgot the incident with the owl.
(23) Owl boxes require protection from the wind.
(24) It seems, however, this particular owl threat was somewhat overblown.
(25) Word of the Barrio barred owl spread among birders by means of an efficient and long established telephone grapevine.
(26) Still more extreme damage is seen in the category 4 species, little owl, kestrel and peregrine.
(27) Wardens find him sitting in a fake oak tree beside the replica of a female tawny owl.
(28) Behind those big moon glasses she reminded him of a young owl.
(29) How could you resist a book written by some one with the name Owl Goingback?
(30) A total of 6. 8 million acres were set aside for another threatened bird, the northern spotted owl.