Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Two months later, on July 6th, he fired Owens.
2. Owens came in and took charge of the situation.
3. Owens hit the jackpot in his first professional game with the Cowboys.
4. Jesse Owens swept to victory in the Olympic Games of 1936.
5. Owens will officially take over the reins in a few weeks.
6. This year, 10,455 people voted, but Owens only received 4,584 votes, a drop of nearly 2,000 votes.
7. Hayworth calls Owens, a former aide to then-Sen.
8. For the first time in many years, the Owens River flowed back across the desert into Owens Lake.
9. He posted more than twice as many as Owens.
10. Terrell Owens will play with a stress fracture in his foot.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. As Jane comes into her own, Owens is ousted from his own private Eden.
12. Owens has withstood many attacks on his leadership.
13. But Owens was absent because her father was admitted to the hospital.
14. Advised to continue his education, Bevan went to Owens College, Manchester, between 1877 and 1879.
15. A front-page story about the Owens letter also was published.
16. The most prominent part of that property is Owens Peak, recognizable by its big, white P for Palomar.
17. The Owens must now decide whether to risk further expense by appealing.
18. Weaving through the hills was the Owens River aqueduct, and somewhere along its course were the Alabama Gates.
19. Owens played primarily center, averaging 20 points and 13 rebounds on a team that was 33-6 in Texas 4A competition.
20. Billy Owens, limited to two quarters because of a sore foot, added 18 points and six assists.
21. Owens refused to accept Bisonga's explanation.
22. In the precinct where Owens lives, the mayor won six more votes than Brown.
23. Owens is running in the 200 meters.
24. The boys' father, Cedric Owens, is in jail after a conviction for burglary.
25. He emulated the feat of the legendary athlete Jesse Owens.
26. The police said their suspicions were aroused because Mr Owens had other marks on his body.
27. I came by to pay my respects to Mrs Owens.
28. In the end, a slim majority of voters decided they wanted Brown and change, instead of Owens.
29. However, Kweit said he knew of a few friends who abandoned Glassheim for Owens when they saw the poll results.
30. Glassheim's campaign theme emphasized change and he frequently criticized Owens.
More similar words: jesse owens, owen, low-end, robert owen, wen, went, wend, wench, twenty, forewent, twenty-one, twenties, new england, twenty-two, twenty-six, underwent, twentieth, twenty-four, twenty-sixth, twenty-nine, twenty-five, twenty-eight, twenty-fourth, twenty-fifth, twenty-seven, leeuwenhoek, twenty-first, twenty-three, twenty-third, twenty-second.