Random good picture Not show
1. Environmentalists say Australia is already overpopulated.
2. During this period there was a considerable body of opinion, particularly among economists, which held that the country was over-populated.
3. Like any over-populated, under-capitalised place, it could stink of smoke and shit and sick and sleep.
4. The downtown is being overpopulated.
5. A proposed programme of resettlement from the most overpopulated areas was shelved for fear of raising peasant expectations and unleashing dangerous mass migration.
6. More food production means food for the "overpopulated" areas as well...will they be a part of this technology improvement?
7. That's no example of rationality in an overpopulated world.
8. Millions of sad people trudging around on an overpopulated world, munching on green biscuits made of algae.
9. In an extremely overpopulated world(sentencedict.com), this is a good thing.
10. In an extremely overpopulated world, we need to control our population.
11. You overpopulated, now it's your job for your weak, sickly, and undesirable to start dying off.
12. That film is so overpopulated with monsters that it begins to feel like a Halloween party overrun by crashers.
13. India is overpopulated with cows and they don't even eat them.
14. In small, overpopulated countries that have no land, birth control is acceptable.
15. Yet even though Lagos is overpopulated,(sentencedict.com) thousands more people flood into the city every month.
16. Today we are overpopulated, straining the earth's resources.
17. Pollution is the price we pay for an overpopulated, over industrialized planet.
18. They did that mostly because China is overpopulated in certain parts.
19. In an extremely overpopulated world, religion calls for more births and demands a ban on birth control.
20. Peasant disturbances might be running at a low level, but evidence was mounting of severe discontent in the overpopulated black-earth regions.
21. The current ongoing crime by the Christian church is not recommending birth control, in an extremely overpopulated world.
22. A.I. is based on a short story by Brian Aldiss that illustrates the isolation inherent in an overpopulated, high-tech world.
More similar words: population, copulate, popular, populace, unpopular, popularity, overpower, stipulate, manipulate, populist, modulated, insulated, vox populi, encapsulated, manipulating, overprotective, emulate, regulate, modulate, simulate, insulate, undulate, postulate, speculate, coagulate, circulate, calculate, stimulate, ejaculate, consulate.