Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Many pets are victims of overfeeding.
2. Right: Overfeeding quickly leads to water pollution.
3. Check that overfeeding is not a contributory factor.
4. Overfeeding just before departure is also not advisable as any uneaten food could pollute the water.
5. Overfeeding and lack of exercise mean man's best friend islikely to share his pot belly.
6. But they hastened it by overfeeding, bringing the day nearer when underfeeding would commence.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. In an opening speech for the defence the devastation of their herd was blamed on a mountain of debt and overfeeding.
8. It was inevitable that they should go short on dog food. But they hastened it by overfeeding , bringing the day nearer when underfeeding would commence.
9. In order to provide reasonable nutrition support and prevent underfeeding or overfeeding REE of newborns.
10. Fish don't die of underfeeding but they are often killed by our overfeeding.
11. In order to provide reasonable nutrition support and prevent underfeeding or overfeeding , we should know the actual REE of newborns.
12. However, in a subgroup of rheumatoid arthritis ( RA ) patients, etanercept normalizes an anabolic response to overfeeding.
More similar words: overfeed, feeding, feeding bottle, seeding, bleeding, speeding, breeding, exceeding, unheeding, inbreeding, proceeding, succeeding, exceedingly, proceedings, crossbreeding, bleeding heart, breeding ground, speeding ticket, overflowing, overriding, overcrowding, perfecting, neediness, succeed in, greediness, interfering, cover for, overfly, overflow, overfill.