Random good picture Not show
1. You overbuy books than your income.
2. Some say the market is now overbought, but the trend is your friend, and few are willing to risk going short at the moment.
3. Given, how overbought the market was at that time, I stated it was simply healthy digestion after a big run.
4. Though with the market's fast approaching an extreme overbought condition , allow some rooms for whipsaw.
5. The Nikkei "looks overbought in the short-term," said Hiroichi Nishi, general manager of equities at SMBC Nikko Securities.
6. "Everybody's starting to feel like this is an overbought market," said Doreen Mogavero, president of brokerage firm Mogavero Lee.
7. The IYR is now overbought and extended in the short term on the daily chart.
8. And in a bear market, however,(sentencedict.com) overbought readings are signs to take profits.
9. In a bull market, overbought readings are considered a sign of strength.
10. As I noted last week, the market was quite overbought, so a correction was likely.
11. Despite this week's skittishness, sentiment for the market is positive longer term, and technical indicators do not suggest the market is overbought.
12. However, dealers expect a pull back after they reasoned that equities were overbought in the early New year rally.
13. "There is no denying the fact that the market is overbought," said Paul Hickey, an analyst at Bespoke Investment Group in Harrison, New York.
More similar words: overwrought, bought, bought book, brought about, store-bought, overbore, overborne, overboard, throw overboard, ride roughshod over, bough, lower bound, outer boundary, ought, fought, sought, nought, verbose, wrought, brought, drought, ought to, doughty, thought, verboten, besought, unsought, houghton, outfought, a thought.