Random good picture Not show
1) The company takes over production, marketing leather products, primary leisure shoes for men , women, quality assurance.
2) Control over production facilities was given up by major American firms coincident with the shift of most shoe and apparel production to authoritarian countries.
3) There is no shop - floor control over production.
4) The institutional reason for over production in China′s economic operation and the relative policy option, is a focus point question in current economic theory and practice.
5) Coordinate with production to aviod shortage and over production.
6) Furthermore the module contains registration of and control over production tools.
7) What Stimulates over production of Free Radials?
8) Cushing's syndrome refers to over production of cortisol by the adrenal glands.
9) For this purpose, the industry with over production capacity should be pressured to enhance management and cut costs,(http://sentencedict.com/over production.html) to upgrade in general and lower prices.
10) It controls the over production of cortisol by the adrenal glands, which include the effect of reducing the immune response, bone density and increase blood pressure.
11) The decreasing leverage of the state allowed capital greater influence over production, credit and ideology.
12) First and foremost this involved a whole battery of controls over production and consumption.
13) Moreover[sentencedict.com], management did not take the opportunities presented by the new machinery to tighten control over production.
14) I'm very lucky because the music company grants me authority over production.
15) We need to upskill the Indian staff if they're going to take over production.
16) He urged that enterprises should abide by laws and regulations to watch over production safety in each part of the work process .
17) We can reverse this decline by eliminating our dependence on outside phototypesetters , which causes us to lose some degree of control over production time, expenses, and quality.
18) Since VGC is an agent less tool it doesn't add any overhead over production server's workload.
19) Many plants invested to built large scare facilities in China, so it leads the over production of fatty alcohol.
20) You will need to sign U. S. documents to hand over production rights to us before payment. Feel free to request a milestone.
21) For almost every products, there are problems of too many brands, over production and overstocking.
22) Are SOP's in place which ensure the ability of the certification organization to confirm management practices and control over production by the production process management personnel?
More similar words: counterproductive, production, reproduction, production cost, mass production, production manager, sexual reproduction, factors of production, asexual reproduction, introduction, productive, gross national product, productivity, reproductive, productively, product differentiation, reproductive system, overprotective, product, gross domestic product, deduction, reduction, abduction, adduction, induction, conduction, produce, introductory, produced, producer.