Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
(2) I relived those happy old days over and over in my mind.
(3) She kept repeating his name softly over and over again.
(4) If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all. Sentencedict.com Oscar Wilde
(5) I relive that fateful day over and over in my mind.
(6) Play the piece over and over until you do it right.
(7) I read the article over and over till it made sense.
(8) Say the words over and over to yourself.
(9) 'I don't understand it,' he said, over and over again.
(10) I had gone over and over what happened in my mind.
(11) He plays the same songs over and over.
(12) I relived that fateful day over and over in my mind.
(13) She betrayed his trust over and over again.
(14) Young children latch onto phrases and repeat them over and over.
(15) I've warned you over and over not to do that.
(16) The car skidded off the road and rolled over and over.
(17) The police replayed footage of the accident over and over again.
(18) The car skidded off the road and rolled over and over down the slope.
(19) The dog rolled over and over on the ground.
(20) I've told you over and over again not to do that.
(21) She kept repeating it over and over again like a robot.
(22) A single note repeated over and over again, throbbing in my head.
(23) I've lain awake at nights, turning the problem over and over in my mind.
(24) This process is repeated over and over again in relation to major and minor events throughout the family life-cycle.
(25) I had to keep saying it over and over to myself to believe it.
(26) All the people were laughing at me, like a madman have to do STH over and over again.
(27) The way to learn the script is to say it to yourself over and over again.
(28) In this essay he has used the same verbs over and over again.
(29) The tape ran in a continuous loop, repeating the same songs over and over.
(30) Systems theory suggests that a closed loop of activity, left undisturbed, will replicate itself over and over.
More similar words: hand over, overall, coverage, all over again, over, cover, all over, oversee, be over, get over, go over, governor, cover up, recover, uncover, over there, lay over, run over, take over, blow over, moreover, talk over, make over, recovery, turn over, look over, overlook, think over, overnight, overwhelm.