Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. People who are either under age or over age may not join the army.
2. Several factors have encouraged the fertility of women over age 30.
3. In the Sunshine state, residents over age 60 cast about 40 percent of the vote.
4. They are mostly over age 50, middle class and overwhelmingly Protestant.
5. Pilots over age 40 must renew the medical certificate required as a condition of licensing every two years.
6. People over age 65 who work get fewer benefits and, to add insult to injury , they have to pay more in taxes.
7. Teams now respect over age squad selection rules in lower division italian leagues.
8. Fifty percent of people over age 65 with MCI will develop Alzheimer's within five years.
9. Anyone over age 50 with diabetes should be screened for PAD.
10. How come they can say you're over age?
11. Protect yourself: If you're over age 65, you're more vulnerable to side effects from diphenhydramine, an anticholinergic used in many over-the-counter sleep aids and allergy drugs.
12. Women over age 35 and younger women with AGC and unexplained or anovulatory bleeding also need an endometrial biopsy.
13. People who are either under age or over age may not join.
14. Over age 40 years with abnormal uterine bleeding.
15. A health care consumer council would be created and would include anyone over age 16 who paid a $ 10 membership fee.
16. He was not eligible for the examination because he was over age.
17. Yes age is a very sensitive subject to many Americans especially to women over age 30.
18. Jack will not be called up for military service; he is over age.
19. Sleep apnea is most common in people who are male, overweight[sentencedict.com], and over age 65.
20. This poses a particular threat to middle - aged users of the drug, especially those over age 45.
21. I wanted to be a soldier last year, but I was over age then.
22. Another study released last year said 30 million Chinese over age 20 were overweight.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. We have been occupying with demolition, dismantling of scrap and over age vessels ships cargoes.
24. The U.S. Recommended Daily Allowance (USRDA) for calcium is 1000 mg per day for pregnant and breastfeeding women over age 18.
25. Jack won't be called up for military service; he is over age.
26. The findings were a representative sample of 1398 people over age 18.
27. For example, the nonprofit organization Elderhostel serves hundreds of thousands of people over age fifty - five.
More similar words: overage, coverage, coverage area, full coverage, sales coverage, over and over again, insurance coverage, average rate, leverage ratio, general average, operating leverage, average, leverage, beverage, on average, silver age, average out, over again, on the average, average cost, average income, on an average, all over again, over against, average speed, average output, average error, moving average, average weight, average revenue.