Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Some went fishing from a small outrigger canoe they paddled out into the lagoon.
2. An outrigger canoe glides across crystal waters off Palawan Island in the Philippines.
3. Paddlers perfect their racing strokes in an outrigger canoe off Oahu's windward coast.
4. A soccer player and runner in high school, he had taken up outrigger canoeing before the accident.
5. With strong arms and obliging souls, Tahitians usher ashore French vacationers after a lagoon cruise on an outrigger canoe.
6. With crowns of flowers in their hair, Tahitian women watch an outrigger canoe race, part of Tahiti 's most important festival, Heiva i Tahiti .
More similar words: outrigger, trigger, triggered, trigger off, triggering, hair trigger, hair-trigger, trigger-happy, quick on the trigger, rigger, rigged, bigger, nigger, jigger, digger, sprigged, chigger, snigger, jiggered, rejigger, jury-rigged, gold digger, gravedigger, outright, trigging, put right, passenger car, jiggery-pokery, canoe, canoeing.