Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The outer world you see is a reflection of your inner self.
2. The outer world faithfully reflects our inner world.
3. Does he not care for the outer world?
4. They strove for success in the outer world, along paths of their own choosing.
5. She had let go the outer world, but within herself she was unbroken and unimpaired.
6. This is a remote place far away from outer world but with its own characteristic.
7. The outer world serves as a mirror.
8. And it's not just the outer world that changes in unforeseeable ways; it's you yourself.
9. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
10. He was lost to the outer world.
11. Incredulous crowds watched this visitation from the outer world, marching through the streets.
12. His inner conflict is related to struggles in the outer world.
13. We need a third concept to relate the concepts of the inner and outer world.sentencedict.com
14. My belief is that my brother wanted no intrusion from the outer world.
15. The individual is always trying to reconcile his inner and outer world and lessen the anxiety of the internal situation.
16. By exploring and changing our inner world, we begin to transform our outer world.
17. Our clothes, living space and total environment all separated us from the outer world.
18. Ultrasonic wedge bonding is one of the most important interconnection techniques for IC dies inner circuits with the outer world for the power and signal transportation.
19. Ultrasonic wedge bonding is one of the most important interconnection techniques for IC dies inner circuits with the outer world of the power and signal transportation.
20. Nowadays, it is quite common to keep contact the outer world by surfing online.
21. It increases the light the microcosm ; when the outer world grows cold, this star still shines.
22. Confucian culture has a strong human-centred human spirit, the core of which is the ideal personality on the design and shape that is so-called "Being an Inner Sage so as to Rule the Outer World".
23. The troublous feeling is due to the disturbance of outer world.
24. Thus the superior man who has breadth of character Carries the outer world.
More similar words: afterworld, netherworld, underworld, otherworldly, afterword, waterworks, world trade center, world, overwork, paperwork, in other words, new world, worldly, old world, world war, world cup, overworking, unworldly, world war i, world bank, free world, world court, real world, world-wide, world view, worldwide, world war 1, world war 2, in the world, third world.