Random good picture Not show
1. The ossuary inside the sanctuary is square with a vaulted ceiling.
2. An inscription had been found on an ancient bone box (ossuary) that reads "James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus."
3. The family relationships contained on the ossuary helped experts uncover that the inscription very likely refers to the biblical James, brother of Jesus.
4. The very fact that Jesus had an ossuary would contradict the Christian belief that he was resurrected and ascended to heaven.
5. As such an expert, Altman was able to determine that the James ossuary inscription was clearly written by two different people.
6. In Jerusalem there is even a "Tomb of Jason, " complete with an ossuary and a scratched image of a warship, which could lead to the conclusion that this is the tomb of the Jason of Greek mythology.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
7. Moreover, naming the brother as well as the father on an ossuary was "very unusual, " Lemaire says.
8. The mention of a character on such a tomb or ossuary does not prove that the person really existed.
9. Some of France's greatest luminaries, including Rabelais and Robespierre, are believed to lie somewhere in the massive ossuary.
10. " Eisenman also called the existence of Jesus "a very shaky thing" and said that the ossuary find was "too pat.
11. Day five and it is all aboard for Vienna, stopping en route at Kutna Hora for 'the Bone Church', the Sedlec Ossuary chapel where the bones of 40, 000 human beings are used as decoration.
12. Two iron nails were found in the tomb, one on the ground and one actually inside an ossuary, and, according to the film, mysteriously disappeared shortly after.
13. By all ancient accounts, the tomb of Jesus was empty, making it highly unlikely that it was moved to another tomb, decayed for one year's time, and then the bones put in an ossuary.
14. Although these enthusiastic newsbites make it seem otherwise, the James ossuary is not unusual, nor is it necessarily dated to the convenient year of 63 CE.
15. Situated in the south of the French capital city, the Catacombs are an underground ossuary that began to be used in the late 18th century, previously being disused mines.
More similar words: assuage, issuance, dissuade, assuasive, dissuasive, toss-up, toss up, possum, opossum, colossus, actuary, estuary, january, february, obituary, mortuary, statuary, sumptuary, antiquary, sanctuary, residuary, reliquary, crossing guard, mid-february, usufructuary, glossary, gross salary, february revolution, laryngopharynx, usual.