1. Children learn new languages by osmosis.
2. Blood can be cleaned by osmosis if the kidneys have failed.
3. Children seem to learn about computers by osmosis.
4. As if by osmosis, the facts became clear over a period of time.
5. This process is known as reverse osmosis.
6. Sucrose draws water out of the egg by osmosis.
7. The Labpure laboratory reverse osmosis system from Vaponics can provide up to 3785 litres of purified water each day.
8. Something about a reverse osmosis filtration system, which is too tricky to explain now.
9. It provides a good mix for Reverse Osmosis purified water.
10. And somehow-not solely by osmosis, either-we began acquiring that degree of skill and energy and initiative of quick intelligence.
11. Reverse osmosis desalting system includes two parts: raw water pretreatment and membrane system.
12. Reverse osmosis RO concentration of orange juice separated by ultrafiltration was researched.
13. Application of reverse osmosis technology in pure water production of color kinescope industry was introduced.
14. Fluid flows back into the tiny blood vessels by osmosis.
15. Reading is not picked up by a process of osmosis, but needs to be taught.
16. She allowed her life to be absorbed by his, taking on as if by osmosis his likes and dislikes.
17. Water passes into the roots of a plant by osmosis.
18. He seems to absorb information through a process of osmosis .
19. The children were never taught the songs, they just listened to other children singing them and learned them by osmosis.
20. The solution to your problem is to use a tapwater filter such as Nitragon or a reverse osmosis unit.
21. The result of this is it takes in more water by osmosis than it gives out.
22. I was too far behind to dose the cultural gap by osmosis.
23. To remove just about everything, and run it to waste,(sentencedict.com) the ultimate is a reverse osmosis unit at around ￡250.
24. Alan Strachan seems to achieve what he wants by osmosis.
25. When red blood cells are put into water, they swell and burst due to osmosis.
26. They will die quicker than you can say reverse osmosis.
27. Linguistic experts have found that part of it is a matter of drill and part a process more like osmosis.
28. He wondered whether it was a hereditary factor, passed down from her father, gained by him through osmosis.
29. Nanofiltration is a new separation technique located between reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration.
30. Aesthetic function system occupy the leading position and each unaesthetic function system make up network. They osmosis and mix together.
More similar words: cosmopolitan, animosity, diagnosis, symbiosis, cosmetic, macrocosm, most, mosque, moses, smother, smoke, utmost, at most, almost, mostly, smolder, smooth, hindmost, uppermost, smooth out, nonsmoker, innermost, atmosphere, smooth down, smoldering, homosexual, seismology, smoking gun, what is more, smooth over.