Random good picture Not show
1. However, only those adults in the VT/ orthoptics group had clinically meaningful improvements in NPC and PFV.
2. Orthoptics can treat convergence insufficiency, in which the eyes have trouble working together.
3. But there are some areas of vision therapy that have been scientifically validated, including one called orthoptics.
4. At six clinical sites, 47 subjects aged 9 to 18 years and 46 subjects aged 19 to 30 years were randomized to 12 weeks of treatment with PPT, VT/ orthoptics , or placebo VT/ orthoptics .
5. All three groups of adults had a clinically significant improvement in symptoms, which was not significantly better in the VT/ orthoptics group compared with the other groups.
More similar words: orthoptic, orthopedics, orthopaedics, orthodontics, optics, orthopnea, fiber optics, orthopedic, orthopaedic, orthopedist, orthotic, orthostatic, orthodontic, ornithopter, orthostatic hypotension, optic, coptic, optical, optically, synoptic, optician, optic disc, optic disk, optimistic, optic nerve, panopticon, fiberoptic, fiber-optic, optical disk, optic chiasm.