Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Most local cinemas show films in the original language, with German subtitles.
2. This is an addition to the original language specification and it can not be guaranteed to remain unchanged in future releases.
3. By the third generation, the original language is lost in the majority of immigrant families.
4. Some ditties appear in both the original language and English; unfortunately, rhythm is sometimes sacrificed in translation.
5. Authenticated key agreement is an important original language of cryptology.
6. Chinese idioms; English idioms; translation; culture connotation; original language; target language.
7. Firstly, the original language characteristics of poetry retrogressed and displacement appeared.
8. Many of the poems are translations, but the sounds and rhythms are similar to the original language.
9. One wishes that the contributors had collaborated with authors able to read sources in the original languages.
10. Beginning with the very literal American Standard Bible, she adds additional words in brackets that help provide understanding of the meaning of the original language.
11. When I was 14 or 15 I started reading all the literature in its original language so basically I was reading in French, English and German.
12. The way to go in the beginning is dual language books (aff). These have the original language on the left side and a literal English translation on the right.
13. Her art practice of knitting and reconstructing questions the original language of the magazines, subverting their message in an alternative means of "reading" print media.
14. Because you have this historical consciousness too, you have the assumption that this ancient meaning of the original language is important for the interpretation of this text.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
15. Because the compact syntax has actually been developed by the same group responsible for the original language, its adoption and support is good.
16. Allow a speedy verification of the translation by displaying the content of the translated file side by side with its corresponding original language file.
17. Literary theory of translation reflects the importance of keeping original language information and its aesthetics in translating literary works.
18. However, the author (or a visual tool) defines sizes for dialogue windows according to the size of the text in the original language.
19. Or a manufacturer may believe that his manual about operating a particular machine is so clear in the original language that almost any translator can produce an adequate translation.
20. In other words, a translator unlocks the prison of language, as Ms. Lesser said, and helps a text break free of its limited original language, culture, and audience.
21. Ideally, the translator also has lived with the language and within the culture of the document's original language to understand its subtler meanings and practices.
22. Interview has been published in both English and Chinese, for the benefit of those who can read Chinese to view the responses in it's original language.
23. On the other hand, some animal names have rich pragmatic implications in the original language but not in the target language, so they cannot produce equal image association.
More similar words: formal language, procedural language, high-level language, language, bad language, body language, dead language, metalanguage, paralanguage, sign language, target language, first language, interlanguage, original, native language, arabic language, simple language, modern language, markup language, strong language, language school, unoriginal, originally, english language, machine language, computer language, language feature, romance language, language barrier, aboriginal.