Random good picture Not show
(1) Another pathway of organophosphate degradation involves reduction.
(2) Objective: Vsing Atropine rescues severe organophosphate poisoning.
(3) Objective To examine sexual differences in organophosphate pesticide chlorpyrifos (CHP)- induced hypothermia in the rat and the relationship with gonadal function.
(4) Trichlorfon, an organophosphate pesticide, was evaluated for its ability to induce cytogenetic damage in preimplantation from dams treated with trichlorfon.
(5) Bensulide is the only presently registered herbicidal organophosphate.
(6) Chlorpyrifos is by far the most widely applied organophosphate insecticide, and its toxicity to human and organism has been paid more and more attention.
(7) Dichlorvosis one of the most widely used organophosphate insecticides, with high water-solubility and high risk to aquatic animals.
(8) The mechanisms of sorption - catalyzed organophosphate hydrolysis are not well understood.
(9) To study the changes of central drive and power of respiratory muscles in patients with organophosphate poisoning and the significance in taking away mechanical ventilation.
(10) Condusion: Atropine was the main medicine for succeeding rescuing severe organophosphate poisoning.
(11) Conclusion: Abdominal massaging and rhubarb umbilical area applying can effectively prevent and treat organophosphate poisoning patients complicated with enteroparalysis.
(12) We know that plenty of toxic chemicals are harmful to developing brains—including lead, methylmercury, PCBs, organophosphate pesticides, flame retardants (PBDEs) and phthalates.
(13) Objective To find methods for testing quickly if there were organophosphate and carbamate in insecticides. Sentencedict.com
(14) Methods: The clinical data of 78 patients with severe organophosphate poisoning were analyzed retrospectively.
(15) Objective : To explore the treatment ways of severe organophosphate poisoning.
More similar words: monophosphate, phosphate, creatine phosphate, adenosine diphosphate, adenosine triphosphate, phosphatase, phosphorous, phosphorus, phosphoric, phospholipid, phospholipase, phosphorescent, phosphorylation, phosphorescence, phosphor, dephosphorylation, phosphite, phosphide, phosphene, phosphine, organon, oxidative phosphorylation, organoleptic, organogenesis, lithosphere, organ, organs, organdy, morgan, organum.