Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Smith knew nothing of the idea of organic evolution that Charles Darwin was to enunciate some decades later.
(2) But still the principle of dependence on organic evolution proves the most satisfactory.
(3) The current teaching situation of organic evolution in America high school tells us: be on your guard against antievolution thought and persist the theory of evolution.
(4) The study of organic evolution in basin play a significant role in recognizing the process of basin-mountain coupling.
(5) The limits to organic evolution may not be ultimate, but its biases and in abilities may hold answers to evolution's creative talents.
(6) Since there are no directional trends in organic evolution, nothing about life's future can be forecast.
(7) Charles Darwin's theory of organic evolution.
(8) These slow processes allow for the organic evolution of new ideas. Sentencedict.com
(9) In Earth's case it developed a secondary atmosphere through organic evolution, say supporters of the Gaian hypothesis.
(10) As deep as Darwin peered into the species, he found the organic evolution regularity.
(11) If we now know and understand most of the mechanisms of organic evolution , why are there still any disagreements about the broad subject itself?
(12) These two kind of bacterium humanity has not discovered before this, has the vital significance regarding the research organic evolution history.
(13) Research of biomineralization has had a long history, but the function of living beings and organic evolution in mineralization was usually ignored.
(14) The completeness of a section plays an important role in interpretation of sedimentary facies, pattern analysis of organic evolution and studies of event or episodic sedimentation.
(15) A tentative discussion about the relation between the chromosomal and the organic evolution.
(16) The Darwin natural selection theory thought that it is promotes the organic evolution the important attribute.
(17) Caveats aside, I discern about seven large trends or directions emerging from the ceaseless, hourly toil of organic evolution.
(18) Hence it had the important theoretical and practical meanings to discuss internal relation between dissolved oxygen and organic evolution.
More similar words: evolution, revolution, devolution, revolutionary, revolutionize, green revolution, american revolution, glorious revolution, organization, organisation, organizational, organic, solution, absolution, resolution, dissolution, organize, organism, organise, final solution, organized, saline solution, joint resolution, disorganise, disorganized, microorganism, organ, pollution, organelle, convolute.