Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In Arizona, 480 people are waiting for organ transplants .
2. The five year old had a multiple organ transplant two months ago.
3. Dramatic life-saving techniques, organ transplants and similar developments have popular appeal.
4. Organ transplants are now commonplace.
5. A child had a multiple organ transplant two months ago.
6. A similar strategy might prevent organ transplant recipients from rejecting their new tissues.
7. Objective To introduce our experience of organ transplant ethics committee transplantation.
8. Given to organ transplant recipients to prevent the body from rejecting the graft.
9. The doctors will begin the organ transplant as soon as the patient is stabilized.
10. Politics of genetically modified food, reproductive technologies, bioprospecting, organ transplant, online communities, or sampling.
11. With the development of organ transplant technology, legal issues related to the emergence of inevitable.
12. Also used to treat organ transplant recipients to help prevent graft rejection.
13. Doctors have been given permission to implant five mechanical hearts in patients too ill to qualify for a live organ transplant.
14. These include outpatient chemotherapy, vaccines for influenza and hepatitis B and some immunosuppressant drugs for people with organ transplants.
15. Unlike blood or bone marrow donation, altruistic acts by strangers are illegal under the Human Organ Transplants Act 1989.
16. Transgenic human reproduction and the discussion of utilizing heterogeneous organ for human organ transplant.
17. Objective To explore the diagnosis of human herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6) infection in organ transplant recipients.
18. Giving donor blood to someone , Blumberg said, is akin to a temporary organ transplant.
19. The donator and donee ar well as the relatives enjoy the right of knowing about organ transplant in the process.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Many also died in other countries while on the queue waiting for an organ transplant.
21. To explore the diagnosis of human herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6) infection in organ transplant recipients.
22. Israel is to become the first country to give donor card carriers a legal right to priority treatment if they should require an organ transplant.
More similar words: transplant, transplanting, transplantation, transatlantic, organs, entrant, transubstantiation, means of transportation, gargantua, transpose, transpire, transport, gantry, gargantuan, transposon, transparent, transposed, transparence, transpiring, transparency, transporter, transponder, transposable, air transport, transparently, transportable, transpiration, transposition, transportation, semitransparent.