Random good picture Not show
1. In contrast to carrying costs, ordering costs decrease with increases in average inventory level.
2. Ordering costs represent the cost of placing orders for new inventory and the cost of shipping and receiving new inventory.
3. The total cost includes the ordering cost, storage cost and back-order loss in the storage management which under the condition of limited warehouse capacity.
4. It could reduce the cost in ordering cost, holding cost, stock-out cost, and lead time crash cost.
5. The cost to a firm of maintaining inventory has two major components: carrying costs and ordering costs.
6. The benefits of JIT purchasing include small lot sizes, frequent deliveries, consistent high quality, decrease in inventory levels, lower setup cost and ordering cost, and close supplier ties.
7. However, reducing lead time can lead to the change of ordering cost.
8. Equipments random inventory management strategy and relevant factors include ordering cost, storage cost, average cost per unit time, probability of no shortage of spare parts, and decision models.
9. The minimum problem of the single-vendor single-buyer's total expected cost involving controllable lead time, ordering cost reduction and lost sale was considered.
10. Cost of resource city transition can be divided for ordering cost and cost of incur loss through delay .
11. The number of ordering reduces and cycle inventory in supply chain increases as the ordering cost increases.
12. Cost of resource city transition can be divided for ordering cost and cost of lossdelay.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The minimum problem of the buyers total expected cost involving controllable lead time, ordering cost reduction and lost sale with service level constraints was considered.
14. Otherwise, the setup of the stock can decrease the ordering cost of commodities, but they should also pay attention that the inventory occupies the capital as well as the expense for maintenance.
15. These results can provide a theoretic basis for the buyer to select the suppliers with different ordering cost, product price, order quantity constraints and quantity discount menu.
More similar words: ordering, living cost, carrying cost, operating cost, increasing cost, operating costs, accounting cost, postal order, watering can, in good order, pecking order, in working order, fostering, soldering, wandering, wondering, rendering, doddering, hindering, pondering, smoldering, meandering, squandering, laundering, blundering, thundering, foundering, shuddering, considering, smouldering.