Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Many of the 100,000 or so families who lost their homes in the earthquake have still not been rehoused.
2. She reeled off the titles of a dozen or so of the novels.
3. Freeze the mixture for about 3 hours or so until solid.
4. Every thirty minutes or so the flight attendant would wheel the drinks trolley down the aisle.
5. I stopped reading after thirty or so pages.
6. He was having an affair with Julie, or so the story goes .
7. They raised two hundred pounds or so for charity.
8. It was only an hour or so later that I discovered that my gun was missing.
9. Ferries run every hour or so.
10. There were twenty or so people there.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Usually when we're six months or so into a recovery, confidence begins to build.
12. I would put her age at about 50 or so.
13. In a day or so he will be as good as new.
14. The war had ended only a month or so before.
15. There's a motel a mile or so down the road .
16. A year or so later I happened to meet him again.
17. Some seed varieties germinate fast, so check every day or so.
18. Don't you think that her jacket wants an inch or so of the proper length?
19. The road runs straight as a die for fifty or so miles.
20. I have been stooging about at 25 000 feet for 3 hours or so.
21. Such a situation will sputter on for a month or so.
22. It'll take about three weeks, give or take a day or so.
23. If we turn left at the next junction, we should hit the main road after five miles or so.
24. The story runs that she poisoned her husband / She poisoned her husband, or so the story runs.
25. Though rates are heading down, they still offer real returns of 8% or so.
26. By a curious twist of fate we met again only a week or so later.
27. Freda had to stop to rest every hundred metres or so .
28. There is a meeting tonight and I was thinking of popping along for half an hour or so.
29. Matt got me a room there for a week or so when I first came here.
30. You start on the windows and I'll do the walls, then we can swap over after an hour or so.