Random good picture Not show
(1) A mixture of selected funds is an optimum choice for future security and return on investment.
(2) Do you know the optimum temperature for the growth of plants?
(3) Now your advice is very optimum.
(4) Aim to do some physical activity three times a week for optimum health.
(5) For efficient fuel consumption a speed of 60 mph is about the optimum.
(6) This design makes the optimum use of the available space.
(7) The hot sun enables the grapes to reach optimum ripeness.
(8) The layout of the furniture makes optimum use of the space available.
(9) Placing the Optima beside the bed, that night Douglas's own watch misted up and stopped!
(10) Such a pattern of resource allocation is called a Pareto optimum.
(11) Incidentally, the body shape also means the hand is in the optimum position for absorbing the recoil impact.
(12) The optimum size of hash table can only be determined if the approximate number of items to be stored is known.
(13) A solar collector area of around 4m 2 to 5m 2 is usually considered the optimum.
(14) Much will depend on the ability of the employer to offer you optimum conditions for job satisfaction.
(15) A study was undertaken in co-operation with oil companies to propose optimum data acquisition techniques and formation evaluation procedures.
(16) The optimum proportions of hydrogen and oxygen are thus two hydrogen atoms per oxygen atom, exactly the same as in water.
(17) Given optimum conditions, Oscars will breed in captivity(Sentencedict.com ), but sexing is difficult.
(18) Even in this case, some work needs doing to the back of the bevel to bring them to optimum usefulness.
(19) Constraint-based programming is an artificial intelligence technique which finds the optimum way to allocate means and resources.
(20) The right mat provides the optimum combination of safety, comfort, drainage, quality and durability for each particular application.
(21) In the paper, GA is applied to resource optima i zation of construction project.
(22) So does the Chevrolet Malibu, Jaguar XJ, Kia Optima, Lexus ES, Nissan Maxima, and so on.
(23) Methods: Glycosidase activity was assayed at pH optima by using the PNPG substrate, The herb extracts were prepared by soaking, centrifugation and decoloration.
(24) Optima Cougar - Optima has finally entered the highracer market with the new Cougar.
(25) Let the self-correcting nature of automation strain to find the optima which let only the premium through.
(26) A continuous, invisible light beam is emitted from the OPTIMA Sensor.
(27) The test manifests that utilizing high efficient equipment of oil, gas and water separator to optima dewater process for crude oil can make the procedure simple, low the cost for oil treated.
(28) A hybrid computational intellective algorithm for locating the global optima of function put forward by setting the steepest descent method in real-code genetic algorithm.
(29) First, the orthogonal polynomial regression is used to predict the original value of the machine equipment, and then, the optima!
(30) The name Soroptimist (from the Latin soror for sister, and optima, meaning best) is perhaps best interpreted as "best for women."
More similar words: optimal, optimally, suboptimal, optimum, optimist, optimise, optimize, optimism, optimistic, optimizing, optimization, optimistically, estimated time of arrival, optic, optics, coptic, option, optical, synoptic, optional, adoptive, adoption, optician, optically, optionally, optic disc, optic disk, orthoptic, call option, put option.