Random good picture Not show
1. The apparatus consists of the standard color plate, optical lens, the light source was observed, colorimetric tube.
2. The theory characterization of imaging optical lens decentration and the principle of autocollimiting rotary reflection method are analyzed.
3. Apparatus for conforming a planar film on an optical lens, method for functionalizing an optical lens by means of said apparatus, the optical lens so-obtained.
4. Research results show that the relative aperture of optical lens, the incline and defocusing of reflection plane in TV seeker optical system reduce the intensity of the "cats eye" reflection.
5. Clean laser scanning count optical lens, returned to normal, but later.
6. The large aperture six components Fresnel optical lens design principle and overall manufacturing scheme are presented. Calculating and fabricating method for each spherical ring are reported.
7. The inventive optical lens can ensure good imaging quality with low cost.
8. The iterative formula of measurement of optical lens decentration is deduced on the basis of self-collimation catoptric methods.
9. I'd want a freakin' optical lens, at the very least.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. This is not the optical lens of China can not grasp, but the process of Chinese unskilled.
11. We have a number of advanced optical lens production line and production workshops to ensure product quality and quantity of both.
12. Over the years, the optical lens control of industrial products to Germany and Japan.
13. High-quality optical lens, aluminum alloy shell plating, small size, rapid give off heat, low power, long life, easy installation, bigger adjustment range of projection angle.
14. With non-distortion acryl optical lens.
15. He did not look like a businessman about to discuss optical lenses in the board room at the Zeiss works.
16. The role of electronic and optical microscope lens in the optical lens effect is the same.
17. Aiming at the shortage of current inspection technology for surface flaws of large-caliber optical lens, a machine vision inspection technology based on line CCD is studied.
18. Methods With 20 postoperative samples of colon carcinoma, resin embedded semi thin section were prepared for observation of location under optical lens and ultrathin section under electron lens.
19. For a better focusing, with the Non - spherical optical lens.
20. Further enhanced with RightLight 2 Technology, it can automatically fine tune the optical lens to produce the best quality video image regardless of surrounding lighting conditions.
21. The modulation transfer function is one of the fundamental parameters to evaluate the infrared optical lens .
22. The method of vacuum coatings or making sol-gel, which is plating the anti-water coatings on the optical lens or the glass lens.
23. Thermal imaging systems based on uncooled focal plane array detectors require their optical lens with a large relative aperture.
24. The bowl-shaped lens pedestal and lens array are used in the uniform top-emitting secondary optical lens to make different high power LEDs to concentrate the energy on emitting light on the top.
25. The modulation transfer function(MTF) is one of the fundamental parameters to evaluate the infrared optical lens.
26. The joint face between the polarizing film and the optical lens is coated with a layer of binding agents, the polarizing film and the optical lens are glued and pressed as a whole.
More similar words: optical, optically, optical disk, optical fiber, optical fibre, optimistical, optical drive, optimistically, optical coupler, optical illusion, optical telescope, optical microscope, optical character reader, optical character recognition, apocalyptical, sceptical, skeptical, cryptical, elliptical, cryptically, skeptically, sceptically, elliptically, sabbatical leave, political leader, optic, coptic, optics, aeronautical engineer, synoptic.