Random good picture Not show
1. Does Optic Disc Appearance Distinguish Ischemic Optic Neuropathy From Optic Neuritis?
2. Normal retinal blood vessels and optic disc were observed under funduscopy.
3. Of the 23 eyes with optic disc coloboma , the choroidal involvement was seen in 21 eyes and microphthalmia was present in 12 eyes.
4. Funduscopy of the right eye revealed an edematous optic disc and macular star. Detailed diagnostic investigations failed to demonstrate a cause.
5. To investigate the clinical manifestation and treatment of optic disc vasculitis.
6. Methods: The clinical data of 25 cases with optic disc vasculitis were studied.
7. Whitish bands composed of medullated nerve fibres radiating out from the optic disc are of no pathological significance and must not be confused with papilloedema .
8. Conclusion According to its clinical characteristics and the FFA manifestations, PPRCH might be a retinal complication of embedded optic disc drusen.
9. Measurements included cycloplegic refraction , biometric axial length and optic disc stereo - photographs.
10. Results In 37 patients (42 eyes) in NTG hemorrhage group, 50 hemorrhagic spots at optic disc was found, including coloboma of retinal nerve fiber layer in 35 eyes (83.3%)(35/42).
11. Anisometropia could also be observed in these two kinds of congenital optic disc anomalies.
12. The results showed:At gastrula stage,(Sentencedict.com ) the cells in front of the embryonic area gradually cleave to form optic disc rudiment.
13. In this image retinal blood vessels are shown to emerge from the black - coloured optic disc.
14. One month later, the vitreous hemorrhage decreased, and ophthalmoscopy examination revealed a white, elevated, retinal tumor involving the inferior optic disc.
15. In this image, stained retinal blood vessels are shown to emerge from the black - coloured optic disc.
16. We present a case of 24 - year - old male who had melanocytoma of optic disc of right eye.
17. Three essential elements of glaucomatous optic nerve damages are optic nerve rim loss, retinal nerve fiber layer defects (RNFLD) and optic disc linear hemorrhages.
18. Objective To observe the characteristics of morphosis parameter of optic disc of physiologic large cup.
19. Conclusion:According to the FFA, PPSRH might be complication of the buried optic disc drusen.
More similar words: static discharge, electric discharge, genetic disease, genetic disorder, panic disorder, epidemic disease, macrobiotic diet, schematic diagram, optic, optics, coptic, optical, synoptic, optician, optimistic, optic nerve, fiberoptic, fiber optics, optical drive, coptic church, optimistically, optical illusion, optical telescope, electronic dictionary, option, optimal, optimum, optimist, adoption, adoptive.