Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Methods: 96 patients with craniocerebral trauma were treated operatively and non - operatively.
2. Post - operatively patients can weight - bear protected until radiological evidence of trochanteric and graft - host union is present.
3. Methods: Twenty - six cases of old unreduced Monteg - gia fracture were managed operatively.
4. The author reports such a case diagnosed pre - operatively by the use of a CT scan.
5. So there are plenty of ways for Asian powers to use their navies co - operatively.
6. The patient received left eye exenteration with supplementary radiation post - operatively.
7. This is one of the largest reported series of Scheuermann's kyphosis treated operatively to our knowledge.
More similar words: cooperatively, imperatively, operative, figuratively, decoratively, pejoratively, comparatively, cooperative, inoperative, uncooperative, postoperative, post-operative, comparative literature, demonstratively, administratively, cooperativeness, natively, negatively, creatively, relatively, tentatively, meditatively, informatively, cumulatively, qualitatively, affirmatively, provocatively, alternatively, imaginatively, speculatively.