Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) In 1973, the first Open University graduates received their degrees.
2) The Open University offers a wide range of distance learning programmes.
3) You don't need any previous qualifications, because the Open University really is open to all.
4) Don't tell me you've enrolled in the Open University!
5) The Open University runs courses with special provision for people who have impaired hearing.
6) Research is under way at the Open University to find out which species of trees and shrubs and which management regimes are best.
7) A recent study of Open University graduates found that students aged 60 - 65 had better results than any other age group.
8) The Open University has a unique combination of foundation courses followed by a modular course structure.
9) At 63, he works at the Open University and is another member of the local council.
10) Alternative qualifications which are considered include Open University courses, access courses and diplomas from adult education colleges.
11) INTERNET users will be able to study the Open University free of charge from this week.
12) The Open University of Hong Kong has the final decision on the participants in Preparatory Workshop and Try-out Course.
13) Keeping the Open University was a sop to the educational establishment.
14) The Open University is the m ost successful exemplars of the use of these principles.
15) Distance education of Britain is famous for Open University in the would.
16) The Nursing Team of the Open University of Hong Kong sets the base of nursing education.
17) ICT policy development in collaboration with the Open University.
18) This is based unashamedly on a system which will be familiar to students of Open University reading courses.
19) During that period he obtained B.A. degree from the Open University.
20) They range from the pornographic to the didactic style of Open University programmes.
21) Listening circles were set up which bear a strong resemblance to those used for today's Open University programmes.
22) These relate to the writer's current research in the Design Discipline at the Open University.
23) The girls were threatened with a knife and forced into bushes on the riverside walk near the Open University at Walton Hall.
24) Professor Brown, who was 47, leaves a wife Evelyn, also an Open University tutor and 3 children.
25) For the past year has spent her spare moments studying for an Open University degree in science and technology.
26) Norris bases his direful prediction on a recent study he co-authored in the journal Nature along with Phil Sexton of the Open University in the United Kingdom,[http://sentencedict.com/open university.html] and other paleoclimatologists.
27) Ronald Barnett , The Idea of Higher Education , Open University Press, 1990, p .165.
28) This annual seminar is hosted by National Theoretical Reportage and undertaken by Inner Mongolia Open University.
29) Each year, there are more than 100,000 students enrolled for Open University Courses.
30) After completing my access course, I did a degree with the Open University, and that completely changed my way of life.
More similar words: university, diversity, universality, biodiversity, universe, universal, universal postal union, universally, adversity, perversity, universal suffrage, propensity, anniversary, aversive, diversify, riverside, diversion, subversive, diversified, diversification, european union, open up, varsity, version, eversion, ever since, aversion, oversized, oversight, reversion.