Random good picture Not show
1. I remember the first time I went onstage. I freaked out completely.
2. Even today I get nervous before I go onstage .
3. The band came back onstage for an encore.
4. When she walked onstage she was given a standing ovation.
5. We were standing onstage playing completely out of time.
6. He ran onstage and bowed to the audience.
7. The audience cheered as the band walked onstage for another encore.
8. They were persuaded onstage for a laugh by their mates.
9. Onstage she is a human dynamo, spending the hour in perpetual motion.
10. It was an onstage costume change.
11. For the band's first shows, Towa was onstage, videoing, taking photographs, appearing to operate this and that.
12. To go onstage in the flag is to be a 50p magnet, nomatterwhat it might mean in an ideal world.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. I learned something from his shooting us down onstage.
14. Eventually, he coerces several of them onstage to shoot a silent movie, somehow selecting precisely the right individuals.
15. DeVito met his future wife while performing onstage as a demented stable boy.
16. Onstage, though, it is a different matter.
17. Not even seeing them onstage, just in class, and there I was, eyes like saucers.
18. Taking her eyes from the man onstage, she gave the punters a swift once-over.
19. Onstage, we rock out like wild banshees from hell.
20. "Three parts onstage, seven parts behind. " The traditional drums, gongs, and fiddles have been replaced by advanced sound equipment, a slide projector, and a synthesizer.
21. Onstage she's ever forthright: raunchy or plaintive, insolent or exalted, underlining her tone with well-timed gestures.
22. We used to be their pet band until we had a rather silly disagreement onstage.
23. Everything has been beefed up, from the sound to the onstage visuals, now in dazzling Human League proportions.
24. He got more glimpses of backstage life, but it was what happened onstage that gripped his imagination.
25. There will also be a segment devoted to racial reconciliation, with pastors of different races and ethnic groups meeting onstage.
26. It's then that you realise he keeps his psychotic tendencies hidden, only to be let out onstage.
27. As the two screamed at each other, Eng challenged Alvin to go out onstage and do better that night.
28. Then and later, Alvin was interested in putting the seamier side of life onstage.
29. True, he sometimes felt an unexpected sense of exultant extra life onstage.
30. As the minutes of silence and confusion unfolded, the crush eased and a visibly shaken band were allowed back onstage.
More similar words: stage, a stage, postage, upstage, hostage, backstage, oral stage, stage left, stagecoach, at this stage, constant, constancy, inconstant, constable, constantly, nation-state, neutron star, constabulary, united states constitution, outage, stag, pit against, dotage, stagy, portage, voltage, cottage, heritage, vintage, montage.