Random good picture Not show
1. In the meantime, has final say over one-ninth of Earth's land area, vast energy and mineral resources.
2. One-ninth of all water on Earth is hydrogen.
3. To vibrate three times as fast, or once in every third part of a second, the cord had to be only one-ninth of 39.1 inches in length.
4. Cargill MacMillan Jr., who was a longtime board member, controlled about one-ninth of the family share, worth $2.6 billion, placing him 150th on the Forbes 400 list of wealthiest Americans.
5. Besides this, China's per-capita average of forested land, grassland and freshwater resources amounts to only one-ninth, one-third and one-fourth of the respective world averages.
More similar words: in the evening, ninth, open into, unthreatening, in the night, ninthly, intervening, open interest, in the running, pain in the ass, twenty-ninth, down in the mouth, in the nick of time, pain in the neck, man in the street, in the beginning, a pain in the neck, come down in the world, the man in the street, a skeleton in the closet, skeleton in the closet, the man in the moon, skeleton in the cupboard, a skeleton in the cupboard, one night, one-night stand, in the interest of, fly in the ointment, a fly in the ointment, renin.