Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. For a one-dimensional flow, the only possible attractor is a stable fixed point or sink.
2. Emphasis is placed on one-dimensional systems, but flat plate problems are also discussed.
3. These chain structures may be regarded as one-dimensional macromolecules.
4. The one-dimensional man, whose life collapsed upon retirement[sentencedict.com], was as anachronistic as the manual typewriter.
5. The characters are one-dimensional, and none of the action is faithful to any psychological motivation.
6. To endorse one-dimensional submission is to reject the whole counsel of Scripture.
7. For example, two-dimensional animals living on a one-dimensional earth would have to climb over each other in order to get past each other.
8. The Frankenstein creature is kid stuff horror: one-dimensional, mundane, bumbling, awkward, clumsily destructive.
9. High-level culture became one-dimensional together with reality. Marcuse raised his salvation theory-"Utopia" progressivism.
10. Self - assembly of diblock copolymers under one-dimensional planar and three -dimensional spherical confinements was studied using self-consistent field theory (SCFT).
11. In this paper, the propagative form of one-dimensional solitary waves in splay-mode and bend-mode are discussed in detail.
12. This formalism is simply described as a one-dimensional Fourier integral. And it can be directly applied to the near-field simulation of the nanometer laser knife.
13. The frequency band gaps of one-dimensional comb-like waveguide photonic crystals were investigated.
14. Using the one-dimensional approximation model, numerically calculates the chip processing for band switch diode and presents a more reasonable design proposal.
15. Following the same route to study the one-dimensional quasiperiodic sequences, we first establish two kinds of tight-binding models for Galois sequence: the on-site model and the transfer model.
16. Thereby, one-dimensional or multidimensional attribute of call events is displayed simultaneously through the invention.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. The research on charge solitons in a one-dimensional mesoscopic tunnel junction array is a basic problem in mesoscopic physics.
18. The characters in his novels tend to be rather one-dimensional.
19. I think the one thing I have noticed, he is a bit one-dimensional on the draw.
20. In the 1970s the search for a room temperature superconductor led chemists to look at one-dimensional organic conductors and semiconductors.
21. However, we shall be wanting also to express the specification of the device in a linear one-dimensional form.
22. For this, the particles must be considered as point particles, i. e. having one-dimensional world-lines.
23. Stuart tries to treat all his characters as people with challenging lives rather than as one-dimensional storytelling devices.
24. The character of the Thief is of unrelieved grossness and barbarity, and Michael Gambon turns in a resolutely one-dimensional performance.
25. Munro never lets you get away with a facile, one-dimensional take.
26. Deep in her subconscious mind the image of Lotta became one-dimensional, faded, crumpled, ceased to exist.
27. The relationship between the Brix and the total soluble sugar content of sweet sorghum stalk juice was determined through one-dimensional linear regression.
28. Dispersion, cut off frequency and parasitic oscillation arc compared and analyzed systematically for Lumped-mass, Consistent-mass and Hybrid-mass one-dimensional finite element model.
29. The ponderous prose here has an underlying agenda that is very much akin to Voegelin's: it is something like the unidimensional totalitarianism Herbert Marcuse discussed in One-Dimensional Man.
30. Based on the measured wall static pressure, experimental data were interpreted using one-dimensional theoretical model combustion efficiency and total pressure recovery coefficient were obtained.
More similar words: three-dimensional, dimensional, multidimensional, dimension, dimensions, sedimentation, pediment, sediment, impediment, impedimenta, sedimentary, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, sedimentary rock, pension, tension, pensioner, extension, ascension, intension, suspension, distension, pretension, dissension, visional, pension plan, pension fund, hypertension, hypotension, apprehension, comprehension.