Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) We'd fade into someone at least one time in life,not for any result,company,ownership even love,just for meeting you in my most beautiful days.
(2) At one time he was dominating over the party.
(3) At one time the doctors couldn't cure TB/cure people of TB.
(4) You not once gave me one time to turn the head, I always in smiled actually to you.
(5) It is said that at one time a highwayman lived in the house.
(6) Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
(7) He beat up on my brother's kid one time.
(8) In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
(9) At one time we met frequently.
(10) The fish lay thousands of eggs at one time.
(11) A little delay will give one time to prepare.
(12) All of them were French possessions at one time or another.
(13) At one time they used to mine coal in these valleys.
(14) As chance would have it , the one time I wanted to see her[sentencedict.com], she wasn't in.
(15) At one time the schools were mainly attached to the church.
(16) My brain can't hold so much information at one time.
(17) At one time, walking across the room took all her strength.
(18) At one time, the club numbered an archbishop among its members.
(19) One time I went to a garage sale and bought fifteen books.
(20) At one time she was crazy for a cottage in the country; now she wants to get back to the town again.
(21) Only a certain number of people are allowed in the building at any one time.
(22) Members can borrow up to ten books from the library at any one time.
(23) Messaging allows real-time communi-cation by keyboard with up to five people at any one time.
(24) Not all the lecturers are in college at any one time.
(25) The UK has 500,000 stray dogs on its streets at any one time .
(26) Do you like to have many projects on the go at any one time?
(27) George Ward started smoking at the age of nine, and at one time he was getting through 80 a day.
(28) It would have been better to have thinned the trees over several winters rather than all at one time.
(29) Most of the crowd were cheering for the underdog to win just this one time.
(30) There's only so much that anybody's brain can handle at any one time.
More similar words: at one time, prime time, idle time, betimes, lifetime, by the time, sometime, all the time, save time, spare time, take time, free time, sometimes, antimagnetic, at the time of, take time off, leisure time, from time to time, available time, at the same time, time after time, departure time, behind the times, some time or other, for the time being, when the time comes, move with the times, time and time again, estimated time of arrival, time.