Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Joker: My face on the one dollar bill.
2. One day, a one dollar bill and a hundred dollar bill got folded together and began talking about their life experiences.
3. You may be arrested for vagrancy if you do not have at least one dollar bill on your person.
4. Without looking, tell me whose picture is on a one dollar bill. What about a five dollar bill?If you know these, maybe you know the pictures on a ten, twenty or even a fifty dollar bill.
5. I wanted to see how this works first-hand, so I pulled a one dollar bill out of my pocket and scrolled over to Where's George.
More similar words: feel like a million dollars, dollar, sand dollar, half dollar, collarbone, dollar diplomacy, australian dollar, dollar-cost averaging, millard fillmore, collar, molecular biology, pollard, collared, bollard, collard, collards, pillar, dog collar, corollary, pillared, collarless, roll around, blue-collar, billabong, axillary, white-collar, capillary, ancillary, maxillary, tonsillar.