Random good picture Not show
1. Please line up one after another.
2. But at last the shells cracked, one after another.
3. Several of the lights went out, one after another.
4. One after another, all of them fell asleep.
5. One after another, tropical storms battered the Pacific coastline.
6. Small businesses have been collapsing one after another.
7. The enemy strongholds fell one after another.
8. She belted out ballads and hillbilly songs one after another all evening.
9. One after another, people described how hard it is for them to get medical care.
10. The bills kept coming in, one after another.
11. They went into the classroom one after another.
12. We carried on experiments one after another and piled up experience and data as well.
13. Just moments, one after another, instead of living so many years ahead of each day.
14. One after another the aircraft came back and we would count them, hoping against hope that they would all return.
15. Just one after another on the streets.
16. As we pass one after another of these kinds of homes I find myself getting more and more depressed.
17. As they came ashore herrings fell off, one after another.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. One after another, they gather near the Stone County courthouse square.
19. Here the X-rays knock off chlorine atoms one after another until there are only VOC-like compounds left, which are finally destroyed.
20. She had simply eaten one after another to try and stem the feelings of anxiety within her.
21. One after another the bamboos broke, or their walls collapsed inward, and they had to be thrown away.
22. Deliberate and unhurried, he tried them one after another in the lock under the white, nineteenth-century china handle.
23. The CIA comes up with exotic poisons one after another.
24. The failures and reverses which await men - and one after another sadden the brow of youth - add a dignity to the prospect of human life, which no Arcadian success would do.
25. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.
26. On Saturday evenings everybody in the family had a bath one after another in an old tin bath in front of the fire.
27. Tamalpais: Cataract Falls is a long, dramatic series of cascades, one after another, a truly precious sight.
28. The hummingbird which feeds on it must therefore visit many plants, one after another.
29. On Sunday, the 26 groups of veterans will march, one after another, to a stage for a graduation ceremony.
30. This central area was the scene of three great changes, one after another.
More similar words: take after, after all, after a while, one another, after, go after, afterward, look after, after school, veteran, day after day, year after year, another, far and near, grandmother, tolerance, the rank and file, interact, literary, literally, inveterate, interaction, over and over, piano, anonymous, quite a few, make a face, be afraid to, neat, sneak.