Random good picture Not show
1. Yesterday once more,memory,raining,snowing smiling are touching my heart.
2. I'd like to visit the colleges once more before we leave.
3. He gazed once more around the room, wherein were assembled his entire family.
4. The mare neighed once more, turned and disappeared amongst the trees.
5. You do that once more and you'll get a clip round the ear, my lad.
6. Famine hit that benighted country once more.
7. Peace descended once more on the little town.
8. Could we go through Act 2 once more?
9. Let me hear it just once more.
10. 'Get under cover!' shouted Billy, and we darted once more for the tables.
11. We set off once more, over a rough mountain track.
12. His sudden change of heart left Brenda unsure once more.
13. If you're late once more you're getting the boot.
14. She braced herself up and tried once more.
15. Once more people are wired, the potential to change the mainstream media will be huge.
16. Right, let's take it from the top once more.
17. Let's go through the sonata once more.
18. Within a year, England was once more at war with France.
19. Once more the soldiers attacked and once more they were defeated.
20. I hit him once more for luck.
21. Chichester set off once more in spite of his friends'attempts to dissuade him.
22. If they would simply go home, all under the Heavens would be harmonious once more.
23. The crowds had all gone home and the street was quiet once more.
24. When we had finished our sweetmeats or fruit she would accompany us to the stoep, bidding us thank our mother for her gift and sending quaint, old-fashioned messages to her and the Father. Then she would turn and enter the house, closing the door behind, so that it became once more a place of mystery.sentencedict.com/once more.html
25. The bull looked on sympathetically until the drunk was out of the way before once more turning its attention to the matador.
26. He's returning to the team this season, hoping that the old magic can be made to work once more.
27. I'll put a flea in his ear if he bothers me once more.
28. Sad to say, she wouldn't allow me to try once more.
29. Let's act out the story of the three bears once more.
30. After weeks at sea, it was wonderful to feel firm ground beneath our feet once more.
More similar words: all the more, more, any more, no more, demoralize, in memory of, from memory, much more, moreover, once, furthermore, what is more, more or less, not more than, no more than, at once, announcement, concede, concept, concert, concern, more than ever, first and foremost, all at once, conceive, more often than not, concerning, conception, concentrate, once in a while.