Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Her income is on the order of 9000 yuan a year.
2. The body was exhumed on the order of the judge.
3. I guess that she is on the order of 40.
4. Decide on the order of the presentation of material to the learner and produce flow diagrams. 4.
5. The vast majority are of brief duration, on the order of seconds for foremen and minutes for chief executives.
6. It was something on the order of a state park.
7. It was bought on the order of the manager.
8. Experiment Title: 5.1 Based on the order of the stack in parentheses matching program design verification 1, experimental purposes 1. To master the order of the stack storage structure 2.
9. Based on the order of the stack in parentheses matching program design verification.
10. The third articulation cannot be on the order of individual subjectivity but social enunciation.
11. In many applications, accuracies on the order of significant fractions of a second are acceptable.
12. So what's first on the order of business?
13. Each cluster could produce on the order of 10 gigawatts.
14. The drug in not sold except on the order of a physician.
15. The thieves had been shot on the order of a local police captain.
16. Still sitting in the jujube tree, on the order of the moon.
17. Each times are usually on the order of several minutes per batch.
18. The device consists of a flat plate patterned with holes, each on the order of microns, or one-millionth of a meter.
19. And based on those preliminary data, we're also seeing a very rapid decline in bone mass in cancer patients on the order of as fast as what astronauts experience from microgravity.
20. Note that an ORDER BY clause in the SELECT statement would not have any effect on the order of the array elements, as it would apply to the rows returned by the statement.
21. For high-fidelity emulations that include cycle accuracy, simulated CPU pipelines, and caching behaviors, the actual speed difference can be on the order of 1000 times slower.
22. Extend from the building to the interior of the unified design, focus on the order of the public space and expression, increased building in the public space of a drama on the fun.
23. This year our trade imbalance is going to his something on the order of $ 170 billion.
24. Which one have priority between the real estate mortgage and tenancy depends on the order of right establishment.
25. And so I went through the math on this and said suppose I wanted to be really sloppy and I wanted to say if the delta X, the uncertainty in position is on the order of one angstrom.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Pompey fled from Pharsalus to Egypt, where he was assassinated on the order of Pharaoh Ptolemy XIII.
27. They took a crystal, this is a single crystal of nickel that has regular planes of atoms, and those planes are spaced on the order of an angstrom or less apart, and they irradiated this with x-rays.
28. It turns out that this constant is rather large - on the order of 10.
29. The engineering which the firing-oil was changed the firing gas produced in harbin YiLan Gas plant for the industrial user's stove in our city had been PUt on the order of the day.
30. As you can see in the sample code (see Download), cairo requires more explicit interaction, on the order of "use a stroke width of 1 set an arc with radius 10 about a centerpoint at location z."
More similar words: the order of the day, in order of, order of the day, order of business, order of magnitude, reorder, preorder, large order, purchase order, border on, video recorder, executive order, quantification theory, preorder traversal, in theory, out of the ordinary, order, on the one hand, in order, border, on order, to order, orders, on the other hand, ordered, orderly, out of order, tall order, in order to, recorder.