Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His answer was on the beam.
2. Paul: I banged my melon on the beam.
3. Their instruments indicate that their plane is on the beam.
4. She is totally correct and on the beam.
5. Watching her performance on the beam is a real pleasure.
6. Separately on the beam element domain and the domain MUSIC algorithm comparison.
7. His answer was right on the beam.
8. There's a giant turtle on the beam!
9. The pupil's answer was right on the beam.
10. Chain on the beam!
11. He supported me with one hand while I balanced on the beam.
12. Another factor that affects the mass measurements is the frication effects on the beam movement.
More similar words: on the beat, on the beach, spill the beans, off the beaten track, in the beginning, on the ball, on the button, be on the ball, on the block, on the books, on the back of, on the basis of, on the assumption that, thebes, hebei, month by month, for the best, make the bed, for the better, get the best of, ring the bell, all the better, forebear, beam, round the bend, i-beam, abeam, make the best of, have the best of, the best part of.