Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His answer was on the beam.
2. The gymnast performed a somersault on the beam.
3. Be careful not to bump your head on the beam when you stand up.
4. The lantern swung on the beam, the glasses jumped on the table, and bits of earth fell from the ceiling.
5. Paul: I banged my melon on the beam.
6. Their instruments indicate that their plane is on the beam.
7. On the beam a kind of Ruthenat thick film resistor paste is printed and sintered as the strain resistor.
8. But the effects on the beam are strong when the undulator is located in the 4th straight section, and the storage ring will not work if the compensation methods are not implemented in the ring.
9. She is totally correct and on the beam.
10. Watching her performance on the beam is a real pleasure.
11. Separately on the beam element domain and the domain MUSIC algorithm comparison.
12. The effects of Gaissian limiting aperatore on the beam transmission are discussed.
13. His answer was right on the beam.
14. There's a giant turtle on the beam!
15. The pupil's answer was right on the beam.
16. Based on the beam blank mould of Ma Steel(sentence dictionary), the physical model was set up under different nozzle designs and technical parameters.
17. Chain on the beam!
18. Water coursed down Simon's body as he stood, shaking with cold, on the beam.
19. Moceanu took a bad fall midway through her routine on the beam.
20. Tricks and routines also have become drastically more complex and high-flying, with triple somersaults even on the beam now the norm.
21. Ball-beam system is a nonlinear and unstable system. The dynamic description of the ball rolling on the beam is quite complex.
22. He supported me with one hand while I balanced on the beam.
23. Calculation results of an example show that that the proposed model based on the plate bending theory agree with fact much better than the model based on the beam bending theory.
24. It carries out the numerical and experimental prediction model of welding deformation on the beam of thin wall box.
25. The bandwidth characteristics of subarray excited devices have important influence on the beam bandwidth and VSWR bandwidth of a planar array antenna.
26. Another factor that affects the mass measurements is the frication effects on the beam movement.
27. Both mode coupling and mode distortion in the step-index fiber are studied theoretically in order to gain the effect of mode distortion on the beam quality.
28. A new vision on the fly system is proposed based on the beam splitting lens according to the demand of component picking and placing in the electronic manufacturing equipments.
More similar words: on the beat, on the beach, spill the beans, off the beaten track, in the beginning, on the ball, on the button, be on the ball, on the block, on the books, on the back of, on the basis of, on the assumption that, thebes, hebei, month by month, for the best, make the bed, for the better, get the best of, ring the bell, all the better, forebear, beam, round the bend, i-beam, abeam, make the best of, have the best of, the best part of.