Random good picture Not show
1. Last summer was the wettest on record.
2. All the important events are on record.
3. It was the hottest July on record.
4. The mayor went on record as opposing a tax raise.
5. She is on record as saying that she once took drugs.
6. The police kept his name on record.
7. He is the latest public figure to go on record about corruption in politics.
8. It was one of the hottest Augusts on record.
9. Everything that is said between them will go on record.
10. It's the shortest election campaign on record.
11. The practice is to keep on record any analysis of samples.
12. The Chancellor is on record as saying that the increase in unemployment is 'a price worth paying' to keep inflation down.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. I should like to place on record my sincere thanks to all those who have given support.
14. She is on record as saying that teachers are under too much pressure.
15. This month has been the wettest on record .
16. Last summer was the wettest on record for 50 years.
17. I place on record appreciation to David Blackmore and his staff for all their efforts in addressing these problems.
18. In one of the worst nights on record, officers were called to investigate 20 separate thefts from cars.
19. An early inn sign is on record showing a rainbow spanning a fine black horse.
20. He put it on record.
21. Bach's violin concertos have been well-treated on record, but this new version from Hyperion using period instruments is exceptional.
22. And Dole is on record opposing the Medicare concept from its inception.
23. The two candidates went on television to put their ideas on record.
24. Despite his later fixation with relationships, Gedge's first song on record did not deal with the subject.
25. From the earliest days of childhood, our brains act like tape recorders with the built-in microphone always on Record.
26. The official reason for the decision was the persistence of a severe drought, the worst on record.
27. As well as her own projects, she has in recent years performed live and on record with her husband Wallace Roney.
28. In every case, you have a better chance of being considered if you are able to put your performance on record.
29. The number plate tallied with the particulars they, and the local Securitate, had on record.
30. The expansion of the 1990s seems set to vie with those of the 1960s and 1980s for the longest on record.
More similar words: go on record, unrecorded, record, recorder, recorded, prerecord, off the record, recording, record high, tape recorder, track record, record level, world record, break the record, record keeping, video recorder, medical record, criminal record, record-breaking, accounting records, corrosion resistance, phone cord, unreconciled, unrecognized, unrecognisable, unrecognizable, decomposition reaction, unreconstructed, interior decorator, economic order quantity.