Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He was gifted, on occasion, with a gentle raillery, which almost always concealed a serious meaning.
2. On occasion prisoners were allowed visits from their families.
3. He has been known on occasion to lose his temper.
4. Some of the players may, on occasion, break the rules and be penalized.
5. He has, on occasion, made a small mistake.
6. It is, however, necessary on occasion to work outwith these hours.
7. You have on occasion surprised people.
8. Everyone should indulge in fantasy on occasion.
9. It provided finance, ensured protection and, on occasion, encouraged technological development.
10. On occasion you may begin to open a file and find that you would prefer to rename the file or delete it.
11. On occasion, she would meet Ted's eyes, and he would wink, and nod his head encouragingly.
12. She moves discreetly but with considerable effect on occasion.
13. On occasion the courts have adopted artificially strict interpretations of exclusion clauses in order to deny their effect.
14. They were subject to exhaustive parliamentary debate and, on occasion, referendum.
15. On occasion he found himself scanning the lake, throttling down as he passed bleak islands of rock and pine.
16. On occasion, old people are difficult to help and neighbourly relations become fraught.
17. Indeed, it may be that on occasion physical ill-treatment is a consequence of the tension this sort of situation produces.
18. On occasion they rested on lugs left intact by the workman when stripping off the branches.
19. Even variant pronunciations of the same word may on occasion be assigned contrasting meanings.
20. Though enunciation is given to such feelings on occasion, it is by no means pervasive.
22. He has even been known to go shopping himself on occasion.
23. He translated not only from the French but also, on occasion, from the Polish.
24. She has always been very kind to me, even generous on occasion.
25. Leopards are after all quite as at home in the treetops as they are and on occasion are partial to monkey.
26. Actually, they ran better than they passed, although they passed spectacularly on occasion.
27. This is patently evident from the way he depicted, on occasion, perfectly symbiotic kisses, embraces and bodies.
28. Time and again he has used persuasion - and on occasion shock tactics - to try to prevent young girls having abortions.
29. Indeed, some of his most famous pronouncements are paraphrases, even on occasion almost direct quotations, from Hillel.
30. Apparently troubled by no drop of imagination, she was, nevertheless, a prey on occasion to night-time fears.
More similar words: occasional, occasionally, invasion, casino, cast aside, occupation, version, pension, mission, tension, mansion, session, division, decision, emission, envision, expansion, explosion, admission, extension, provision, dimension, permission, recession, commission, impression, profession, confession, dimensions, commissioner.