Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Give away any food you have on hand, or lock it up and give the key to the neighbours.
2) A 1200-strong military force will be on hand to monitor the ceasefire.
3) The national breakdown organizations are on hand to help motorists 24 hours a day.
4) Mr. Blake's secretary is always on hand when he appears in public.
5) Our staff are always on hand to help.
6) There are qualified instructors on hand to advise you.
7) We are always happy when cash on hand balances expected expenses.
8) The Bridal Department will have experts on hand to give you all the help and advice you need.
9) He seemed to expect to be waited on hand and foot.
10) The emergency services were on hand with medical advice.
11) The Cleveland Clog Dancers were on hand to offer instruction on the important steps.
12) Please be on hand at 12 sharp.
13) Even the town crier of nearby Faringdon was on hand to give an official reception.
14) Rear Admiral Bruce Richardson will be on hand to discuss defence and related topics.
15) Collegians,(http://sentencedict.com/on hand.html) McCluskey was once again on hand to finish a blind side move and score in the corner.
16) Only one of the seven was on hand to accept the award.
17) There were no major cases on hand and he had no excuse for neglecting the routine administrative work.
18) He crawled on hand and knees across the landing, the ancient boards creaking beneath him.
19) Helpfully the New Oxford Dictionary is on hand to define any difficult words that may crop up.
20) Is dioxin something these guys just keep on hand for moments when they are feeling ugly?
21) With only one medical officer on hand, their release took some time.
22) Of course, I keep nonfat chicken stock on hand.
23) There will be special areas with induction loop facilities for the hard of hearing and sign language interpreters will be on hand.
24) Although the Portadown backs threatened constantly, an Armagh boot was always on hand to relieve the pressure.
25) It has a large pool to lounge around, and attentive barman Tassos is on hand to top up your glass.
26) For about a month, while he awaited confirmation as Attorney General, Ed Meese was also on hand.
27) The other side of this coin is an impressive surge capability on hand when the need arises.
28) For the time being you've got bed, board, and a resident physician on hand.
29) I have, I hasten to add, no precise statistics on hand.
30) Third, as a policy matter, normal prudence suggests that some minimum level of cash on hand should be maintained.
More similar words: hand in hand, in hand, enhance, in half, hand, than, hand in, by hand, hand out, thank, hand on, at hand, hang up, hang on, handful, hand down, chance, thanks, change, channel, other than, hand over, handsome, merchant, by chance, elephant, handcuffs, thanks to, mechanic, rather than.