Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A candle had set the curtains on fire.
2. A spark set the woods on fire.
3. Johnny is getting on like a house on fire in French.
4. The car was now on fire.
5. I can set the world on fire.
6. He suddenly cried out that the storehouse was on fire.
7. It could catch on fire easily.
8. Some of the houses nearest the bridge were on fire.
9. He's good, but he'll never set the world on fire. He's not dynamic enough.
10. The grass was on fire for a short time.
11. The orator set the audience on fire.
12. A post office was set on fire and vehicles were stoned by looters.
13. He accidentally set his bed on fire.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. If your home was on fire and you could save only one thing, what would it be?
15. The islanders were on fire and determined to fight against the attackers.
16. The house is on fire!
17. Protesters set cars on fire and burned a building.
18. Blowing on fire intensifies the heat.
19. We got on like a house on fire.
20. The breathtaking potentialities of mechanization set the minds of manufacturers and merchants on fire.
21. Women were screaming; some of the houses nearest the bridge were on fire.
22. During the riot shops were looted and cars damaged or set on fire.
23. Some sparks from a passing train set the haystack on fire.
24. Sparks from the fireplace could easily set the curtains on fire .
25. Stop buggering about with those matches or you'll set the house on fire.
26. He has a nice enough voice but he's not going to set the world on fire.
27. He's a good student, but he won't ever set the Thames on fire.
28. She is a person who would set the world on fire.
29. She does the job adequately but she's not going to set the world on fire!
30. Groups of rioters attacked and set the police headquarters on fire.
More similar words: confirm, confident, fire up, catch fire, set fire to, firm, confuse, on foot, first, confess, conflict, confront, firmly, at first, confession, conference, wire, tire, hire, first of all, conflict with, first prize, direct, admire, empire, retire, confrontation, retired, require, inspire.