Sentencedict.com random good picture
5. We are like wheat, here on earth to ripen. We ripen intellectually by letting in as much of the universe's complexity as we can. Morally we ripen by making our choices. And we ripen spiritually by openig our eyes to Creation's endless detail.
7. What on earth are you hinting at?
8. How on earth did this happen?
9. What on earth is the matter there?
10. I must be the happiest person on earth!
11. He is ready to do anything on earth to better his fortunes.
12. Being totally alone is my idea of hell on earth.
13. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?
14. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
15. The loneliest place on earth is looking in a mirror and being ashamed of who you see.
16. Where on earth have you been? We've been frantic with worry.
17. Who on earth is that female he's with?
18. Climate change could have disastrous effects on Earth.
19. How on earth did you find out?
20. What on earth are you blathering on about?
21. How on earth could they do away with a lovely old building like that and put a car park there instead?
22. Antarctica is the loneliest place on earth.
23. What on earth is wrong with the poor devil?
24. What on earth/the hell were you playing at? - You could have got us all killed!
26. babay(Sentencedict.com),will you be my valentine?i will make you the happiest girl on earth.
27. I can understand why astronauts find it difficult to readjust to life on earth.
28. Being different is one of the most beautiful things on earth.
29. The greatest contest is always with the enemy within,and that battleground can be the loneliest place on earth.
30. We are using up our natural resources and at the same time polluting our environment with dangerous chemicals. If we continue to do this, life on earth cannot survive.
More similar words: near to, earth, earthquake, nearly, nearby, far and near, not nearly, heart, at heart, by heart, give ear to, heart and soul, year after year, neat, sneak, one another, beneath, one after another, north, fourth, worth, northern, worthy, northeast, for the rest, over there, be worth, other than, come forth, call forth.