Random good picture Not show
1. A new kind of car was on display in the shop.
2. On display are earrings, necklaces and bracelets made from jade, amber and amethyst.
3. The bottles of whisky on display are all dummies.
4. The birds were put on display at the zoological society.
5. The work of over 500 exhibitors will be on display at the arts and crafts show.
6. The works on display range from the mainstream to the sublime.
7. Mapplethorpe's photographs were first put on display in New York.
8. Her woodcarvings will be on display at the gallery next month.
9. Most of the other artists whose work is on display were his pupils or colleagues.
10. The musical talent on display is extremely impressive.
11. On display were boxing gloves which bore Rocky Marciano's signature.
12. Designs for the new sports hall are on display in the library.
13. Valuable pieces of china were on display in a glass-fronted cabinet.
14. The work was on display.
15. The goods on display are all very highly priced.
16. The assistant priced the garments before putting them on display.
17. They priced the garments before putting them on display.
18. One of the world's oldest cars has gone on display in Brighton today.
19. Our complete range of carpets is on display in our showroom.
20. A recent find of ancient artefacts is on display at the local museum.
21. collection of photographs was on display in the hall.
22. The painting is now on display at the National Gallery in London.
23. Antique clocks from all over the world are on display.
24. The latest models will be on display at the motor show.
25. Work on display includes life-sized Elizabethan figures[sentencedict.com],(Sentencedict.com ) a mural and an exhibit featuring the projection of slides on to specially made screens.
26. Clear ground rules will be formulated, put on display and will be reiterated.
27. The photos, which include some mildly titillating semi-nude shots of the actress, will be on display for a week.
28. Many exhibits with characteristics of the Chinese art are on display.
29. The Director indicated a small table, where the items were on display.
30. An elaborate design of the futuristic Washington was put on display Tuesday at Union Station.