Random good picture Not show
1. She lays a clutch of four eggs on average.
2. Why does Japan invest, on average, twice as much capital per worker per year than the United States?
3. Nearly 80% of Swiss citizens on average turn out to vote.
4. Every tonne of coal contains, on average, 30 kilograms of nitrogen.
5. 400 people a year die of this disease on average.
6. On average the engine does 4,000 revs per minute.
7. On average, two crocodiles a year end up as road kill on Florida's Highway 1.
8. People on average are living much longer than before.
9. On average, men still earn more than women.
10. On average, people who don't smoke are healthier than people who do.
11. American shares rose, on average, by 38%.
12. We fail one student per year on average.
13. On average, American firms remain the most productive in the world.
14. On average, the electrons travel from the cathode to the anode.
15. Now in the popular dailies there is, on average, a case a week.
16. It delivered on average 16. 92 m. p. g. over about 400 measured miles of mixed driving, not great.
17. In 1965 consumer prices rose on average by 3 percent a year in the ACCs.
18. Today, on average, inmates are on death row for 10 years.
19. Prices have risen, on average, ￡100 per acre with some farms making 25 percent more than the asking price.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. On average, around 13 percent of babies are delivered by Caesarean section.
21. The males are seven times heavier than the females on average.
22. Scientists estimate that smoking reduces life expectancy by around 12 years on average.
23. My income's rather variable, but I earn £73 a day on average.
24. With still more additional dietary fibre, 32g a day, the stools were found to contain 210 calories on average.
25. Benefits analysts have estimated that companies now providing health insurance pay, on average, about 10 percent of their payroll.
26. These three factors each accounted for similar proportions of combined effect on average pay of around 15 percent.
27. The medical examination, the ECG and the paperwork take on average 35 minutes.
28. Both of our conditions therefore say that trade is beneficial if on average the output of highly monopolized industries expands.
29. This had a direct impact on the problem-solving time which is now on average 8.5 times longer than in the 1980s.
30. Gutsy investors who bought into airline bonds reaped returns of nearly 30 % on average, according to Salomon.