Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A dynamo on a bicycle will power a pair of lights while the wheels are going round.
2. Do you go to school on a bicycle?
3. He rode to work on a bicycle.
4. The killer made off through rush-hour traffic on a bicycle, later found abandoned a short distance down the road.
5. Every time you miss your childhood, ride on a bicycle! Mehmet Murat ildan
6. A man on a bicycle emerged out of nothingness and sat down to enjoy the show.
7. As a boy, Ralph delivered newspapers on a bicycle.
8. He saw himself: an ineffectual clergyman on a bicycle, lanky and grey-haired, a familiar sight, tidying up.
9. A curate rode towards them on a bicycle and raised his flat hat as he passed the column of men.
10. You can coast downhill on a bicycle.
11. This hill is too steep to ride up on a bicycle.
12. If you see a Scouser on a bicycle(sentencedict.com), why should you never swerve to hit him?
13. The women began with 30 minutes on a bicycle ergometer , and exercise workload was gradually increased to a predefined target.
14. The careless motorist ran down a boy on a bicycle.
15. Sitting on a bicycle seat for more than 30 minutes at a time — especially if you also wear tight bicycle shorts — may raise your scrotal temperature and affect sperm production.
16. toe clips on a bicycle.
17. Coming too fast down the road, I knocked over a child on a bicycle.
18. To escape from police officers the thief weaved through/between/in and out of stationary traffic on a bicycle.sentence dictionary
19. She knew how fast she was running, because her trainer was pacing her on a bicycle.
20. He had just reached the box when a man on a bicycle appeared at the far end of the street.
21. Say they will move your grand piano any day and do it on a bicycle.
22. Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle. Helen Keller
23. He said, "There were murders last night in the town. The aide-de-camp of the military governor, a sergeant and a girl on a bicycle."
24. In 1986, Edwin Flack of Australia was accompanied by his butler on a bicycle to keep him supplies with drinks.
More similar words: bicycle, bicycle pump, bicycle seat, tandem bicycle, bicyclist, bicycling, unicycle, tricycle, epicycle, hemicycle, epicycloid, anticyclone, cycle, cycler, recycle, cycle time, life cycle, lifecycle, motorcycle, cycle count, krebs cycle, carbon cycle, design cycle, vicious cycle, economic cycle, nitrogen cycle, business cycle, menstrual cycle, citric acid cycle, accounting cycle.