Random good picture Not show
5. Baseball grew on me as I grew older.
6. The older generation prefer a darker and more traditional kind of clothing.
7. Older people are more susceptible to infections.
8. 'You understand the problem because you're so much older.' 'I'll take that as a compliment!'
9. As you get older your bones become increasingly brittle.
10. Young people and older people do not always agree.
11. He looks older than he is.
12. Friends are like wine; the older(sentencedict.com), the better.
13. People get less fertile as they get older.
14. Older people are an untapped resource in the employment market.
15. I thought she looked somehow older, weighed down by all her new responsibilities.
16. Many of the older paintings have undergone extensive restoration.
17. As one grows older one's memory declines.
18. The older generation doesn't like pop music.
19. I had imagined her to be older than that.
20. The older kids had lessons in the afternoon as well.
21. Your skin starts to sag as you get older.
22. People tend to need less sleep as they get older.
23. We are all born flexible but as we grow older, we tend to seize up a little.
24. He grew even more rigid and uncompromising as he got older.
25. But the rock-star whose stage antics used to include smashing guitars is older and wiser now.
26. Looking back across the years,we come to realize that it takes many birthdays to make us kind and wise.Growing older only means the spirit grows serene.Happy birthday!
27. You've got to try to keep active as you grow older.
28. He was determined to surpass the achievements of his older brothers.
29. Henry is my elder brother; he is two years older than I.
30. You get more aches and pains as you get older.