Random good picture Not show
1. That would show the old bag.
2. He handed Eleanor's book to a moralistic old bag he had once done a writing workshop with.
3. Who was that beaten-up old bag wearing my clothes?
4. Some old bag was driving along at 15 miles an hour.
5. She's an awful old bag.
6. Me, an old bag of black sheep.
7. Give it to the old bag, Normy!
8. You silly old bag!
9. Perpetua's a fat - ass old bag who spends her time bossing me around.Sentence dictionary
10. You, as much as the smelly old bag lady in the street, are a living miracle.
11. Mrs Letouzel, you cantankerous old bag , what do you mean, by complaining about your money!
12. Without me, you'd still be haggling with that old bag.
13. The old bag reminds me of my school day.
14. Look at her, everybody call her'stupid old bag "
15. Tell the old bag to mind her own business.
16. He was romancing the old bag for her money.
17. Her mother is an old bag who doesn't want to move anyway.
18. One crack or tear in them, and they would sag like an old bag of sand.
19. He was stuffing drawing and painting materials into a shabby old bag.
20. I have to wear her old clothes and use her old bag for school.
More similar words: bag and baggage, gold bar, holdback, hold back, world bank, handbag, sandbag, feedbag, windbag, mixed bag, old boy, hold by, would-be, cold boot, wild boar, moldboard, goldbrick, childbed, gold brick, in cold blood, childbirth, child bride, coldblooded, cold-blooded, world-beater, old boy network, DBA, childbearing, handball, sandbar.